[Completed] Taupo Track Day - Saturday 20th March 2021

Ideas, past and coming events
Lyndon

Re: Taupo Track Day - Saturday 20th March 2021 (Sign-ups open)

Post by Lyndon » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:01 am

old_datto_fan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:20 pm Do we need to register on the MNNZ system as well as on the link at the start of this post?
Nope just our signup form is enough. There will be MSNZ paperwork to sign trackside on the day.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:56 pm

Just talked to Ascot Taupo, Z home when we're in Taupo, still rooms available. Please don't muck around with booking your room, as you may miss out.

Important to say your Z Club when you phone!!!

https://www.ascotattaupo.co.nz/index.html
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:26 pm

No Mike we are not using that system, it is far too arduous. The last time we used it we didn't have very good feedback on it.
Bernie Kant
Club President

Lyndon

Post by Lyndon » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:37 am

First set of photos are up:
https://zclub.nz/envira/march-2021-taupo-track-day/

If anyone has more please post them here or message me a link, I'd love to add them.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:36 pm

My thanks to all who participated in the track day, was a great event and well enjoyed by all those that attended. For those that took passengers my thanks, some of these people never get that sort of opportunity and got a real buzz out of it.
Thanks to those who helped out on the day, without your help we couldn't run the event.
It is unfortunate that we couldn't get the numbers, as a committee we will be doing a complete rethink but are still very keen to make this a yearly event once again.
Bernie Kant
Club President