Wellington/Manawatu Area Coming Events

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Wellington/Manawatu Area Coming Events

Post by old_datto_fan » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:52 am

Some great events coming up to display your Z Car

Sunday 16/2/20 - SuperCheap Auto Spectacular Shannon - https://www.eventfinda.co.nz/2020/super ... horowhenua
This is always a popular event and has moved to a new location just down the road because last year they had to turn vehicles away

Sunday 1/3/20 - Zephyr Club Show and Shine 10.00am to 2.00pm at the Otaki Maori Racing Club - open to eveyone and becoming a popular event

Sunday 8/3/20 - last Southwards Coffee and Cars for the season - 10.00am to 1.00pm - the January day was nearly overflowing the car park.

PM me if you are interested and want to meet and travel together. I'm planning on being at all 3 events depending on weather.

SpiceZ

Post by SpiceZ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:30 pm

We are looking to head along Sunday take our RedZ along. Looks like it's going to be sunny

strydah
Z Club Member

Post by strydah » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Yep, we're planning to go to the Shannan car show

old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Post by old_datto_fan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:01 pm

Sorry but owing to a family illness, I most likely won't make Shannon but still aiming for the following 2 events.

freykarts

Post by freykarts » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:32 pm

I think some of the events will be near our office. Would love to see the displays there on upcoming events.

Frey K.
Wellington
0800 461 261
landscaping services

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:41 am

Hi, guys enjoy the day. Hey if anybody takes pictures of the Zd's in attendance, please send them to me always looking for stuff for our mailouts. Send them to bernie@profile-int.co.nz
Bernie Kant
Club President