Greetings all!

New to the site? Say hello here!
Will.morris

Greetings all!

Post by Will.morris » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi all!

Just a quick introduction of myself, my name is Will and I own a 2005 350Z (one day I hope to figure out which model it is :lol: )

I've owned the car since March and bought it as a fresh Jap import.

I am based in Hamilton and will be up for a few of the 'meet up' events for sure!

Totally stock, all I've done is spray the original alloys black as they were looking a tad sorry for themselves.

Cheers 8)
Attachments
image.png
image.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 3138 times

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:56 am

Nice look forward to meeting up.
Bernie Kant
Club President

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:52 pm

Looks good Will. Post some photos of the dials etc of the interior, we might be able to help with what model it is.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Will.morris

Post by Will.morris » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:32 pm

Likewise Bernjean 8)

Thanks Bronzee! Here's a pic of the interior. I think I'm right in saying, though I could be talking out of my backside :lol: , that the following are relevant points on determining the model - no cruise control, standard brakes (non-brembo), leather seats, steering wheel controls and Bose system. I thought it was some sort of touring model but am confused by the fact that it doesn't have cruise control - any help would be much appreciated, it does bug me a bit :lol: :lol:
Attachments
image.png
image.png (1022.15 KiB) Viewed 3084 times

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:13 pm

Thinking probably an ST, although having said that cars out of Japan had other options which we only and two either Touring (tiptronic) & Track (manual).
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.