Looking for a Valuer

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
Zeubin

Looking for a Valuer

Post by Zeubin » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Howdy all,

After getting my girl back on the road I now need to look up insurance.

I am going for either Classic car or Swan based on a couple of quotes. Does anyone use either of these? If so, how's the service?

The reason for my post is that I need an agreed value based on a valuation for either company.

Does anyone know/use a valuer in the Waikato or even Auckland that has a bit of an idea on old Z cars?

I could take her to Auto Auctioneers or Turners but I don't think they see too many 240's.

Thanks in advance,

Reubin

Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:05 pm

I used this guy for my trailer, handled it without a hassle. Told him where the trailer was, he valued it and sent me a valuation and a bill, no issues. They are shown as doing classics and collectables.

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:52 am

Mark Joblin is located in Hamilton & used to own Classic Cover, he is pretty good to deal with, will charge you first though before doing anything.

Classic cover seem to be really good to deal with as a company, easy to arrange cover & change cover around as a project progresses, we have a couple of policies with them & they even covered a project briefly for free while it transitioned from non road worthy project to commercial vehicle - the bit in the middle where it was road legal but not yet finished.

I have not had to make a claim but with agreed value and knowing some of the people involved I would think they would make it as painless as possible :)

Classic cover even helped out with the first Nizfest event - genuine good people :D

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:35 pm

For those that are Financial Members of the Zclub, we can supply you with a valuation for your old school Zed. That's usually out of Auckland though, and I see you are in the Waikato.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

rusty260z

Post by rusty260z » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:53 am

BRONZEE wrote:For those that are Financial Members of the Zclub, we can supply you with a valuation for your old school Zed. That's usually out of Auckland though, and I see you are in the Waikato.
Details please,
need to update my insruance

I am based in Auckland thou

are there any persons able to provide written valuation in auckland

Ta.
Nissan Fairlady GS31 2+2
Super Stock Standard