Hello (Again!!!)

New to the site? Say hello here!
jason44mag

Hello (Again!!!)

Post by jason44mag » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi There,

I actually registered on the site a few years ago but after having kids my passion for a 260z kinda got put on hold :-(

I am really keen on learning how to get involved in the scene and also learn about the cars, importing a Z, the do's & donts I am just not sure where to begin!

I have just got back from the classic car & hotrod show at the SPCA in Mangere and was gutted that there wasnt a z there for me to look at :-( so the closest Ive been to a 260z was in a car park in Titirangi about 6 years ago and I have loved them since.

Any help for a beginner would be very gratefully received

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Welcome back. There's a wealth of knowledge here, and of course it you head along to an event, you'll not only see Zeds of all models, you'll have the opportunity to pick the brains of their "carers", otherwise known as owners.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

jason44mag

Post by jason44mag » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 pm

BRONZEE wrote:Welcome back. There's a wealth of knowledge here, and of course it you head along to an event, you'll not only see Zeds of all models, you'll have the opportunity to pick the brains of their "carers", otherwise known as owners.
Thanks Bronzee,

Which of the events would be good to go along to (especially as i dont own a zed... yet :?

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:03 am

jason44mag wrote:
BRONZEE wrote:Welcome back. There's a wealth of knowledge here, and of course it you head along to an event, you'll not only see Zeds of all models, you'll have the opportunity to pick the brains of their "carers", otherwise known as owners.
Thanks Bronzee,

Which of the events would be good to go along to (especially as i dont own a zed... yet :?
All of them. :wink: Everyone is welcome along to events in their daily driver, if they're Zed is off the road.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Davis Patch

Post by Davis Patch » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:18 am

Welcome back, buddy :)
I spend free time here