Adam from Auckland

New to the site? Say hello here!
3Hundy

Adam from Auckland

Post by 3Hundy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Gidday, I have always admired Z cars even though my tastes usually lean towards European cars, having previously owned a Golf GTI and a 3 series BMW and I'm hell bent on owning a Mercedes at some point. Though seeing a mint 300zx come up in Trademe I took the plunge and bought it!

It is a '94 naturally aspirated manual in blue. Unfortunately the weather has been absolutely crap since I've owned it so I haven't had a chance to whip the roof panels off. I cannot wait for summer so I can start driving it more.

I look forward to getting to know the cars better and start tinkering!
I shall have a couple of photos later, once I figure out how to upload them.

Thanks for looking
Adam

Zeppie
Z Club Member

Post by Zeppie » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Welcome Adam. As you live on the Shore, you will have to bring your 300ZX along to Caffeine and Classics, last Sunday each month, at Smales farm.Great place to show your car. A few of us from the club do get there occasionally. Owned a 300ZX, for 12 years, they are a great car.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Welcome to the forum Adam. Awesome to have another 300zx around the club. 8)

PS, spring is only just round the corner now, perfect time for Zedding.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

3Hundy

Post by 3Hundy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Zeppie wrote:Welcome Adam. As you live on the Shore, you will have to bring your 300ZX along to Caffeine and Classics, last Sunday each month, at Smales farm.Great place to show your car. A few of us from the club do get there occasionally. Owned a 300ZX, for 12 years, they are a great car.
Caffeine and Classics is great event, been there a couple of times. I would go more often if it wasn't for work.