Introduction

New to the site? Say hello here!
ShionC

Introduction

Post by ShionC » Fri May 01, 2015 3:22 pm

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself as I am new. I recently purchased a 1976 260z 2+2 from a member from this forum (I do remember his name as he was extremely helpful but didn't want to make this public in case of his wishes). I do admit that I am a little inexperienced mechanically but have always loved the Z since young, growing up in Japan.

Anyway, I am sure I will be in touch to ask for advises and help from the members and hope everyone can be patient with me as some questions may even seem silly to you guys.

Thank again :)

marrow

Post by marrow » Fri May 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Cool, more Auckland members.
Whereabouts are you located?

ShionC

Post by ShionC » Fri May 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Im on the North Shore.

Also I don't know if it will be much use but I am fluent in Japanese and have family there that regularly ship things for me. As long as its not too heavy I can help you locate parts and have it bundled with some stuff I will be ordering.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Fri May 01, 2015 10:25 pm

I'm sure you will make yourself a popular person with the Japanese contact. Its good to have another 2+2 owner on the forum. Have you joined the club always looking for new members
Bernie Kant
Club President

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat May 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Welcome to the forum. Bring your 260 along to an event. 8)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

ShionC

Post by ShionC » Sat May 09, 2015 8:41 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yes I would be definitely keen to join he club. Thanks again hope to see you guys face to face in the near future.