Newbie w/ L28 dreams hoping to help someone else out

New to the site? Say hello here!
nvcustoms

Newbie w/ L28 dreams hoping to help someone else out

Post by nvcustoms » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Team,

i'm new to the site but my Z dreams have been around for a while. Over the weekend i cleared out my lock up and found the last of what was my L28 build parts and was wondering who would be best to share these with - this seems to be the place.

I have a N42 head, complete minus cam and also a F54 block, complete but with a head bolt snapped off in it (still slightly proud of the deck) and a spare crank. i brought these as a package sight unseen about 5 years ago when i dreamed of building a screamer but since sold the rest of the project car and forgot about these last few bits.

Im based in Christchurch and unsure of the going rate, if anyone is keen on the items please let me know. im willing to help out where i can so that the next generation can make some use of these.

Thanks, and i look forward to reading about peoples builds etc and possibly getting the bug back one day.

Vaughan.

marrow

Post by marrow » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:45 pm

I'm after a crank/rods/pistons if you're getting rid of them, but someone that needs them for a build will probably be able to pay you more :)

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:40 am

Welcome to the site Vaughan. Pop posts up in Classifieds, with prices you're after. ;)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

gman40

Post by gman40 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:02 pm

I would be happy to give you something for it.