370Z Exhaust Upgrade

370Z
bails74

Re: 370Z Exhaust Upgrade

Post by bails74 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:59 pm

There's heaps of options. And if you search the370 dot com forum you'll find lot's. I'm looking at either a Fast Intentions or Ark.
bluefish wrote:Hi 370Z owners,

Just wondering who out there has upgraded their stock exhaust on their 370Z? Interesting in knowing what brand you went for, what it looks like, how it sounds, how much it cost, and where it was done.

I'm based in Auckland and really just want to upgrade it for the sound! Looking to spend up to $2k and also want to retain the stock look as much as possible (I don't particularly like the brands that have the tips sticking out too far).

For a change, Google has not really helped me as much as I'd hoped!

Cheers,

J

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:15 pm

https://www.350z-uk.com/ forum is another really useful forum to look up things for 370's or find bits. Also www.my350z.com to hunt stuff down. Or you can pm Zilver as he does group buys. Concept Performance in the US is another good one.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

ZILVER

Post by ZILVER » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:06 am

I've brought in Akrapovic and an Ark exhaust for a 370z owner here in the club bulk buy. All were very happy with the fit, quality, and sound.
Concept Z Performance currently has specials on HKS exhaust too. Dont mind piggyback shipping with the next load if you want to add such?