North Canterbury Z Cruise

Ideas, past and coming events
BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun May 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Wow, this is turning in a great sized meet! Hope more of the Cantabrians make it along. Looking forward to seeing pics of lot of Zeds.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Sun May 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Just bought a flash new camera so I'll bring it along :)
2005 350Z ST money pit.

B101

Post by B101 » Mon May 12, 2014 7:45 am

netrover wrote:
Gunmetal Z wrote:Ill be there with the motordyne!! :D
B101, are you around? Would love to see your car there. Sounded fantastic last time I heard it.
Sorry for the late reply, wont be able to make it. will be heading over seas for a holiday at boracay beach for a couple of weeks.

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Mon May 12, 2014 8:33 am

B101 wrote:
netrover wrote:
Gunmetal Z wrote:Ill be there with the motordyne!! :D
B101, are you around? Would love to see your car there. Sounded fantastic last time I heard it.
Sorry for the late reply, wont be able to make it. will be heading over seas for a holiday at boracay beach for a couple of weeks.
Damn. Would like to see your car again. Sounds amazing!
2005 350Z ST money pit.

kirihi
Z Club Member

Post by kirihi » Mon May 12, 2014 8:53 am

Awesome - some good numbers turning up! But, by my calculations, that's 7 x 350Z and one 300ZX (Z32). C'mon classic Z owners, we need some of you guys too! Hope your 280zx will be ready in time DJZ, and Cust/Mick - how about coming along in that awesome sounding 260Z?

Chris
2007 (HR) Magnetic Black 350Z Enthusiast

B101

Post by B101 » Mon May 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Luxo wrote:
B101 wrote:
netrover wrote: B101, are you around? Would love to see your car there. Sounded fantastic last time I heard it.
yup havent had the best of luck lately, kinda broke my back and neck a little over a month ago and driving around for a prolonged period of time is not recomended.

Luxo did you have your car at riccarton mall over the weekend? saw a black 350Z getting groomed and cleaned while i was parking up.

andy_cliff

Post by andy_cliff » Mon May 12, 2014 2:38 pm

I will put my name up also :)

At this stage im 90% sure i will be attending, the other 10% goes to the possibility of having racing that weekend.

Finally ill be able to see what im missing out on with the Z's over the G.

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Mon May 12, 2014 2:43 pm

B101 wrote:
Luxo wrote:
B101 wrote: Sorry for the late reply, wont be able to make it. will be heading over seas for a holiday at boracay beach for a couple of weeks.
yup havent had the best of luck lately, kinda broke my back and neck a little over a month ago and driving around for a prolonged period of time is not recomended.

Luxo did you have your car at riccarton mall over the weekend? saw a black 350Z getting groomed and cleaned while i was parking up.
Nope wasn't me. Was at the mall but defiantly didn't get it groomed.
2005 350Z ST money pit.

robstar27

Post by robstar27 » Mon May 12, 2014 7:29 pm

So where are we going to meet and what time? Look forward to meeting you all and seeing more zeds.

netrover

Post by netrover » Mon May 12, 2014 9:36 pm

robstar27 wrote:So where are we going to meet and what time? Look forward to meeting you all and seeing more zeds.
I was thinking 9 am BP Edgeware so we can top up with 98 before hitting the road to Amberley. There are quite a few car parks there.

Great to see so many registered!
35th Anniversary Ultra Yellow 350Z

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Mon May 12, 2014 10:54 pm

netrover wrote:
robstar27 wrote:So where are we going to meet and what time? Look forward to meeting you all and seeing more zeds.
I was thinking 9 am BP Edgeware so we can top up with 98 before hitting the road to Amberley. There are quite a few car parks there.

Great idea. Hard to find 98. Rolleston is my usual detour.
2005 350Z ST money pit.

MasterJay

Post by MasterJay » Mon May 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Those guys that groom cars will never touch my baby.
After years of love from a car owner, a voucher for one of those grooms at a mall was given to them as a present... They decided to take their stock standard 2006 holden in. Afterwards, it looked like a sand blaster was used to help remove the paint with any dirt and polish was still visible around the doors the next day.
I also know someone who now has no centre on a unique mag wheel - it was "washed away" and couldn't be found before the owner picked the car up.
Im sure many people have no problems and maybe if I had a minivan I might go there but...
Call me fussy -> there will be nothing but MY gentle touch for my Z :-)

kirihi
Z Club Member

Post by kirihi » Tue May 13, 2014 7:12 am

MasterJay wrote:Those guys that groom cars will never touch my baby.
Im sure many people have no problems and maybe if I had a minivan I might go there but...
Call me fussy -> there will be nothing but MY gentle touch for my Z :-)
I'm with you on that one - I don't even like taking my car to workshops! Especially if I have to leave it there and can't watch over it... ;-)
2007 (HR) Magnetic Black 350Z Enthusiast

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue May 13, 2014 8:52 am

netrover wrote:

Added that detail into the first post, so it's all together. :wink: 8)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

andy_cliff

Post by andy_cliff » Tue May 13, 2014 9:48 am

There is 98 at the BP on Marshlands road beside the round-a-bout also.

The poll needs an option for 1+3 :lol: