Ideas, past and coming events
big sam

Post by big sam » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:10 pm

I'm sure they'll be worth the wait :D
Thank you

Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Yip, Thanks Pedey, you've offered a big bite of generosity to the club and pushing the shutter button is just the start, get through your workload, no one's in a hurry.

Pedey

Post by Pedey » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:44 am

OMSIN wrote:
Pedey wrote:Hi all,

Was nice to finally meet everyone and see some of the cars - was inpressed so many S30s turned up.

Just a heads up on photos, I was down in Wellington yesterday shooting a car and running an event, only got back late last night and am now on print week here at work, so there might need to be a little bit of patience on your part in regards to seeing the photos. I will get to them as soon as I am humanly able and will let you all know!
Whens the next NZPC cruise Pedey? Seem to be far and few between
If you're referring to the NZPC Summer Tour, I run them once a year in six different cities over the summer period. The next Auckland one won't be until start of December now.

Pedey

Post by Pedey » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Heads up, I finally have the time to go through the photoshop process now, so expect some images soon!

nustad
Z Club Member

Post by nustad » Fri May 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Hey Pedey, saw your editorial in NZPC - best wishes for the future and I hope the freedom of international travel washes away the residue of monthly publishing deadlines! The mag is such a great read so I hope the next Ed is an equally clever dude. Hopefully we will learn of your travels through here or on Speedhunters.........? Cheers Glenn
72 240z plus bits

ChrisP

Post by ChrisP » Sat May 24, 2014 5:48 pm

where are the photos from this event. sorry if i missed the link.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat May 24, 2014 5:57 pm

ChrisP wrote:where are the photos from this event. sorry if i missed the link.
Here you go, http://www.zclub.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=4260&test=test and click on the galley link as well, some awesome pics there. :D
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

ChrisP

Post by ChrisP » Sat May 24, 2014 6:12 pm

ahhh thanks. was missing the gallery link.