Z Photoshoot - Saturday 12 April

Ideas, past and coming events
Z Club
Committee Member

Z Photoshoot - Saturday 12 April

Post by Z Club » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm

What: Z Photoshoot
When: Saturday 12 April 2014
Time: 9.45am sharp - for 10am entry. If you are late you may miss out.
Where: Whenupai Air Base - Main Gate (meet on grass/dirt area out front of the main gate)
Address: Brigham Creek Road, Whenupai, Auckland
Prerequisites: Your car must have a current WOF, Registration and Insurance. Drivers licences of drivers and spectators, you may need to leave licence at main gate entrance in exchange for a visitors pass, reclaim as you leave.
Names of attendees will be provided to Whenuapai Air Base a week before the event - all registrations for event before Friday 4th April.

Event Organiser: Bronzee

As this event will happen at a secure environment, it will ONLY BE OPEN TO PAID UP CLUB MEMBERS OF THE Z CLUB. If you've been thinking about joining. :wink:
http://zclub.org.nz/index.php?join

Peter from New Zealand Performance Car Magazine who's a member has very kindly offered to take the photos of our Zeds. (Peter is doing the photo shoot for the club). Photos just for the site there won't be any charge for and Peter will advise soon what the cost will be for high resolutions images (being confirmed).

This will be a really cool backdrop for the photos.

THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO MISBEHAVIOUR, DRIFTING OR THE LIKE TOLERATED AT THE EVENT!!!!

YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT - the week before the event - all registrations for event before Friday 4th April, AS WE HAVE TO KEEP TRACK OF PEOPLE AND CAR NUMBERS.
Last edited by Z Club on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:53 am, edited 6 times in total.

ZILVER

Post by ZILVER » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Pencil me in...
I should be able to get a membership renewal put together by then, and challenge myself to get the SMZ slicktop finished for this too.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:26 pm

ZILVER wrote:Pencil me in...
I should be able to get a membership renewal put together by then, and challenge myself to get the SMZ slicktop finished for this too.
Awesome! Would be fantastic to see the white one all finished. 8)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

OMSIN

Post by OMSIN » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:10 pm

If my new wheels turn up before the event and I don't have to work that weekend I will come, so "pencil" me in aswell. Will also register as a member closer to the time

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 pm

OMSIN wrote:If my new wheels turn up before the event and I don't have to work that weekend I will come, so "pencil" me in as well. Will also register as a member closer to the time
Should be a great event. Will announce the rest of the information soon. 8)
Next - Z Club events:

Jibber

Post by Jibber » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:35 pm

I'm a pencil too, hopefully will have the bugs out of my un-fairlady by then - and I'll polish my nice shiny exhausts!

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Event confirmed. :D

If you're not a financial member of the club, you'll want to join the club smartly so you don't miss out on this financial member only event. :wink:
Next - Z Club events:

ZILVER

Post by ZILVER » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:44 am

Hehe Ok I got the hint.

How come there isn't an option for Three Zs to be photoshoot ;P

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:03 am

Twos company threes a crowd
Bernie Kant
Club President

Pedey

Post by Pedey » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 am

Hi everyone,

Obviously I will be attending, as will Taryn, as will the S30.

As mentioned above, I'm happy to supply medium res shots that will be perfect for the web etc for free with no watermarks. I will upload them all to the forum.

If you'd like something in full resolution (which you could easily print up to billboard size), there's a bit of time involved with post production etc so I'd need to ask a fee, at $20 an image (we can work something out if you're after multiples). Obviously I'm not doing this as a money maker in any sense of the term, but I have to apply a cost otherwise I'll be spending all my free time photoshopping images up for people and sending them out. Either way it's still a fraction of the cost involved in hiring someone decent to shoot your car.

Like I say, the lower res ones will be ok for most things in any case.

Could I please ask that everyone brings their car in a clean and tidy state, it would also pay to bring a few cleaning products with you for touch ups. If on adjustable coilovers, the lower the car is, the better it looks in images.

Thanks!
Pedey

nustad
Z Club Member

Post by nustad » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:43 am

THANKS - this will be a great event and thanks for putting your time into it. Wonder if I have time to get my car painted, lowered, monster engine install......etc

Really looking forward to it.

Cheers

GM
72 240z plus bits

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:40 am

Really looking forward to this event. Hope more gorgeous Zeds join us for the photo shoot.

Pedey, thank you so much for helping with the photos and thank you to Tony for offering the venue suggestion. I'm sure we'll have many other cameras clicking away too. 8)
Next - Z Club events:

big sam

Post by big sam » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:30 pm

could this be an excuse to fit those tokiko springs i have sitting about in my workshop.....

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Do you any of you race car guys want a photo of your Zeds?
Next - Z Club events:

limezed

Post by limezed » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Can I nominate both Ricky and Anthony.
Both cars are very photogenic - drivers not so much javascript:emoticon(':lol:')