Canterbury Cruise - Arthur's Pass

Ideas, past and coming events
kirihi
Z Club Member

Re: Arthur's pass

Post by kirihi » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Swwnz wrote:Sorry,will not be able to make run.
Wife has just had a hip replacement!!
Can't really leave her on her own at the moment.
C u next time
Steve
Oh, that's a shame Steve. Hope she's doing OK, and we'll hope to see you both next time. We might have to try again on the Southern cruise event?

Chris
2007 (HR) Magnetic Black 350Z Enthusiast

netrover

Post by netrover » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:36 pm

B101 wrote:in the process of getting the 240z a new wof. should b ready by the weekend,weather permitting.
fingers crossed :D
How did you get on with the WOF Brian?

Can you make it on Sunday?
35th Anniversary Ultra Yellow 350Z

B101

Post by B101 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:53 am

netrover wrote:
B101 wrote:in the process of getting the 240z a new wof. should b ready by the weekend,weather permitting.
fingers crossed :D
How did you get on with the WOF Brian?

Can you make it on Sunday?
its been there for almost2weeks and there finaly working on it today sometime, new front wheel bearings, might be needing tie rod ends and steering rack ends, Brock from BNT (head of the nz datsun club i think) was a great help and said that he might be able to match something up if i bring the parts in if they need replacing since they dont have any in stock in the country.

hope it gets sorted befor the weekend. fingers crossed

netrover

Post by netrover » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:40 pm

B101 wrote:
netrover wrote:
hope it gets sorted befor the weekend. fingers crossed
Hope so.

andy_cliff

Post by andy_cliff » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:44 am

I was wondering why i couldn't find the "Im in, +3" section and remembered i am a special case with my 2 extra seats :lol:

See you this sunday!

Heres the forecast for Arthurs Pass:

Sunday 23 February
Issued at: 7:59am Friday 21 Feb 2014
Windy, Showers clearing and becoming fine. Westerlies dying out at low levels and gradually easing below gale about the tops.

B101

Post by B101 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:15 pm

:( sorry to say im going to miss out, AGAIN!! no parts arriving till Monday.

Bummer, was looking forward to meeting the Z crew down here. might pop in though if you are all still meeting up at countdown?

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:06 pm

B101 wrote::( sorry to say im going to miss out, AGAIN!! no parts arriving till Monday.

Bummer, was looking forward to meeting the Z crew down here. might pop in though if you are all still meeting up at countdown?
Go in your daily. I know it's not quite the same, but at least you won't miss out on the event. :wink:
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

kirihi
Z Club Member

Post by kirihi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:39 am

BRONZEE wrote:
B101 wrote::( sorry to say im going to miss out, AGAIN!! no parts arriving till Monday.

Go in your daily. I know it's not quite the same, but at least you won't miss out on the event. :wink:
Yeah, come along anyway Brian - it'd be great to meet you and at least talk about your gorgeous Z, even if we can't see it!

Regards,
Chris

B101

Post by B101 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:54 pm

kirihi wrote:
BRONZEE wrote:

Yeah, come along anyway Brian - it'd be great to meet you and at least talk about your gorgeous Z, even if we can't see it!

Regards,
Chris
I'm out at firth Bromley at the moment with an emergency brake down I'm hoping to be done tonight but I could be working tomorrow if all does not go to plan.

kirihi
Z Club Member

Post by kirihi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:10 am

The day has dawned. The weather looks to be pretty changeable, but apparently (most) Zs are waterproof (my Z33 is certainly more waterproof than our Z32 T-top was!), so we're on! See ya'll in Springfield. :-)

Chris

netrover

Post by netrover » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:40 am

kirihi wrote:The day has dawned. The weather looks to be pretty changeable, but apparently (most) Zs are waterproof (my Z33 is certainly more waterproof than our Z32 T-top was!), so we're on! See ya'll in Springfield. :-)

Chris
Definitely not as good as yesterday, but I'm sure it will all be good.

See you in Springfield via Countdown.

andy_cliff

Post by andy_cliff » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:27 am

Sorry guys, i can no longer make it either :oops:

:(

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:00 am

Sorry guys! Due to a big overseas holiday purchase late this week I'm absolutely skint. I hoped I'd still be able to join but I can barely afford to drive to the shop let alone a cruise :( hopefully another one isn't too far away? Really keen on meeting some fellow Z enthusiasts.
2005 350Z ST money pit.

gammy

Post by gammy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:04 pm

If you guys run another, could you make kick off a bit later? I'd be keen to tag along, but 10am is a bit early to drive down for.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Why don't you guys meet up somewhere centralish for lunch? With safe Zed parking.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.