Z Club
Committee Member

Z Club Fireworks & Car Show night in Clevedon

Post by Z Club » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:05 pm

What: Z Club Fireworks & Car Show night in Clevedon
Time: 5.50pm
When: Friday 31st October 2014
Where: Clevedon A & P Show Grounds, Clevedon
Cost for Show Cars: No cost to Z show cars and people in their car, and extras $5 per person & free parking
Cost for non-show Cars: TBC
Event Organiser: Smithy & Bronzee

Finish work early, pick up your super shiny, clean Z, pick up friends, family and the kids join us for a fun evening, of lots of different clubs putting on a car show and fireworks for Guy Fawkes!

Space for up to ten cars to be displayed at the upcoming bonfire-fireworks night.

Clevedon A&P showgrounds 31 Oct from 5.50 pm.

Please post if you'd like to attend.

Z Club
Committee Member

Post by Z Club » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:26 am

Bump.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:19 am

Sorry in Christchurch that weekend
Bernie Kant
Club President

coomzie
Z Club Member

Post by coomzie » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:03 pm

would like to but we are moving house again that weekend.
Will catch up with all soon we promise - colin & jen coombes.

LD

Post by LD » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi guys,

I am new to Zclub with my z33. Can I join the event? Any condition? I just want to participate to see more Zs :)

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:08 am

LD wrote:Hi guys,

I am new to Zclub with my z33. Can I join the event? Any condition? I just want to participate to see more Zs :)
That's fine, as long as it's clean and shiny, as it is a show. Lots of Z events coming. If you do intend to head along, please pm me your cell number so Smithy can co-ordinate the event. 8)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:03 am

Hi folks,

Smithy that is co-ordinating this event has asked if you're planning on attending this event, PLEASE LET ME KNOW URGENTLY, as he needs to get tickets for you!!!!

The ground is apparently still very hard despite the rain the last couple of days. They're expecting around 1k cars of all sorts!

Cheers Bronzee
Next - Z Club events:

LD

Post by LD » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:11 pm

BRONZEE wrote:Hi folks,

Smithy that is co-ordinating this event has asked if you're planning on attending this event, PLEASE LET ME KNOW URGENTLY, as he needs to get tickets for you!!!!

The ground is apparently still very hard despite the rain the last couple of days. They're expecting around 1k cars of all sorts!

Cheers Bronzee
Yes, my number is 02102254521. My name is Long.

I intend to go there with my partner but it is my first time. So I haven't had any experience yet. I do photography as well so could take some nice images for the event :)

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:43 pm

LD wrote:

Cheers Bronzee

I intend to go there with my partner but it is my first time. So I haven't had any experience yet. I do photography as well so could take some nice images for the event :)
Have passed along your cell number to Smith who's organising this event.

We need a few more Zeds to make a show of this!!!
Next - Z Club events:

LD

Post by LD » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:20 pm

BRONZEE wrote:
LD wrote:

Cheers Bronzee

Have passed along your cell number to Smith who's organising this event.

We need a few more Zeds to make a show of this!!!
Yeah I just received a phone call from Smith. How many Zs do we have atm?

LD

Post by LD » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Urgent: may I have your phone number or the exactly address? I don't know which part of Clevedon it is.

Cheers,

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:59 pm

LD wrote:Urgent: may I have your phone number or the exactly address? I don't know which part of Clevedon it is.

Cheers,
Sorry, I've only just seen this now back in the office. Hope Smithy contacted you.
Next - Z Club events:

LD

Post by LD » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:52 pm

BRONZEE wrote:
LD wrote:Urgent: may I have your phone number or the exactly address? I don't know which part of Clevedon it is.

Cheers,
Sorry, I've only just seen this now back in the office. Hope Smithy contacted you.
I was there this afternoon but seems like the car club does not come. I only saw 1 classic fairlady but then he went home so I went home as well :(

merlin

Post by merlin » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 am

That was me in the blue 240z LD. On behalf of the ZCLUB I am sorry about the NZ style of communication and organisation (I hope they don't try to put on a piss up in a brewery) That fiasco is not of Bronzee and the Z CLUB, we are much more professional than that. Nice little country drive though.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:21 am

LD wrote:
BRONZEE wrote:

Cheers,
I was there this afternoon but seems like the car club does not come. I only saw 1 classic fairlady but then he went home so I went home as well :(
Oh dear. Sorry that event didn't quite happen for you. Lots more events coming up, plenty of time to join in. 8)
Next - Z Club events: