Hey there

New to the site? Say hello here!
WraithNZL

Hey there

Post by WraithNZL » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Hey guys and gals,

New on the scene, if you hadn't guessed by this post. Bought my first Z32 about 2-3 months ago and love it so far. A bit of a fix-er-upper on some minor details as well as some other more important stuff but totally loving it so far!

Mini-bio. I am 21. I was a student up until last year, now working full time while waiting to see if I get accepted into the NZ Army. Currently living in Browns Bay (I've seen another couple of Z's around here so hoping someone recognises me!)

So, bought her for 4800. Having since owned her, I've put in new air filter, new platinum spark plugs, new oil, new oil filter, had some of the wiring fixed and put a Mongoose M60 Alarm + Immobilizer in just to make sure she don't go walkabout.

Still gotta get the speedo done (it drops out every now and then) and my high beams are stuck on :(. Planning on getting the bumper redone too as well as touching up the paint work. Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated!

Will post up some pictures once I'm allowed!

Looking forward to browsing the forums and hopefully seeing you all out on the road sometime!

kirihi
Z Club Member

Post by kirihi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Welcome to the forum - enjoy your Z! :-)

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Great to see you used that spotted card I gave you. 8) You're lucky to have found a Z that the previous carer had it for a long time. 8)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Taryon

Post by Taryon » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi there!
I'll be sure to give you a wave if I do see you on the roads!

reliablejunkie
Z Club Member

Post by reliablejunkie » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Ahh Browns Bay, quite i nice spot. A good fried of mine lives in Browns Bay and i used to scoot around that area in my 280ZX when i was living up in Auckland. Welcome to the forum.
Someone had to make up for all the pollutants these hybrid cars are saving these days, so i cranked up the fuel pressure and let the engine roar.

1983 280ZX L20ET engine with an N42 head running on megasquirt ECU