Z Club Night @ SACC Rooms

Ideas, past and coming events
nustad
Z Club Member

Z Club Night @ SACC Rooms

Post by nustad » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:52 pm

Last Z Club Night for 2006! Man the year has flown by.

Format for the night

1] Secret SantaZ

This is a fun event where you need to be either generous, silly or both. The rules are as follows:

Bring a gift that is off a Z and kinda interesting or useful - make sure that it is wrapped in christmas paper. If you attend you should bring one gift. This can be of nominal value or as much as you like. If you don't have any Z bits try and find something stupid/embarassing that can be used on a Z. If that is too hard bring something really embarassing and/or smutty. It you can find a smutty embarassing item for a Z then you are a legend.

People will randomly draw from the Santa Sack. If you don't like your present and you covet someone elses who has already unwrapped theirs you can instruct them to swap with you. This could also happen to you. Deals can be done later in the evening if you really covet something.

2] What you want for ChristmaZ

This is sort of useful - come to the night with one real wish for your car - this could be a part that you actually need or a change that will make a difference to the car. The idea is for others in the group to either tell you where you can get one, offer one or if it is a change - come up with some advice.

eg: I need a rear bumper cause I smashed it at Puke........some else says - I've got one......excellent you got your Christmas wish.
eg: I need to cure the understeer in my Z..........a long discussion enues with hopefully some arguments on what is best!

In addition

Bring the something to drink which will assist with the Christmas Cheer

Bring some money to put in the middle so we can buy some more Pizza - I know it is the same but it takes some beating

Bring your Z because it is more interesting than your shopping basket.

I will try and get Brian to bring his freshly restored electric blue Z............we can see what Santa bought Brian.

CHEERS

GLENN

ps committee still come at 7:00pm
72 240z plus bits

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:27 pm

Will be there. :D
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.