No
No votes
I eat worms
No votes

Total votes: 2
loose_unit

The Newsletter

Post by loose_unit » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:36 am

At the moment there is only a downloadable pdf file for the newsletter is there likely to be a weekly? monthly? bi monthly newsletter of some sorts that can be e-mailed out?

Because I rekon that'd be really cool and i'd be more than happy to help with it (i.e. write an artical or some such thing)

Any others like this idea?
I Currently Don't own a Zed

bruce

Post by bruce » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:07 pm

yes, loose unit, there IS a newsletter. and articles would be very gratefully received.

this, and the classified ads section, is restricted to members only (we email members on a regular basis) - which is a good reason to come up with that measly $60 subs :lol:

not to mention getting to enter all sorts of fun Zed events ...

loose_unit

Post by loose_unit » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:12 pm

heh, yeah i plan on registering as soon as i get some dosh, i've been out of work for a while and just starting back on a product entering job working out of home... not making much money because i end up downloading pics of zeds or playing games :)
I Currently Don't own a Zed

240znz

Post by 240znz » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:31 pm

"not to mention getting to enter all sorts of fun Zed events"

What value is the $60 to registered website users not based in the Auckland region? I'm in the SI and can't get to events.

IMHO, forums are wonderful places to gather and exchange knowledge. Charging for sale sections might be more costly than using TradeMe and they do have a wider audience. I for one would rather offer any spare parts to members than TradeMe. Maybe a small fee for each sale could work? Just a thought.
Zed NOT Zee

12/70 HS30-00352
1973 240Z rust car