Charity Cruise 24th September

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
M4vr1k

Charity Cruise 24th September

Post by M4vr1k » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:55 pm

Hey all, Summer is finally on it's way and it has been quite a while since the last charity cruise so we thought we'd organise another one. The destination is Tairua and we're meeting at 10.30am at BP Drury (last stop before the Bombays). Cost is a minimum donation of $5 per car although we have yet to decide the charity (this will be announced long before the actual cruise though).
This was organised by the Knock Turnal Emissions Car Club, of which i am a member, so far the GTi-R club of Nz, the Nissanz club and New Zealand Primera Car Club are in on the act too, so why not come on out and support it?
We can have a BBQ and what not when we reach Tairua, should be a nice Sunday cruise. It's an open invite so anyone is welcome to join.

So the details are:

Sunday September 24th
Time:10.30am
Meeting: BP Drury
Destination: Tairua
Why: CHARITY!
[M4VR1K]
1974 Datsun 260z 2+2

M4vr1k

Post by M4vr1k » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:37 pm

Interest?
Anyone?
Its for a good cause!
Also the way down will be organised like a mini-trial, with a series of questions to be answered on the drive. There will be a police presence, and it is to be alcohol free. At Tairua there will be a bbq going, with the proceeds from that going to the SPCA as well.
[M4VR1K]
1974 Datsun 260z 2+2

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:26 pm

I will start the ball rolling with a "yeah maybe"

M4vr1k

Post by M4vr1k » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:39 pm

Cmon guys! We are trying to get the message out to the public that not all under 25 year old guys with cars are evil people, as well as getting money together for the SPCA, the more the merrier!
[M4VR1K]
1974 Datsun 260z 2+2

Pest

Post by Pest » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:52 pm

Now that the bug with the calendar is fixed, I've put this on it and made it appear on the from page (since it doesn't conflict with any club-specific activities)

Hopefully that'll get the enthusiasm up. I'd come along, but I've got nothing to cruise in at the moment.