Z Club T-shirts and vests.

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
Brock365

Z Club T-shirts and vests.

Post by Brock365 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:03 am

Ive seen people wearing these at events. How does one go about getting one?
Owner of a Nissan 280ZX, a Toyota WiLL VS (yes its spelt with capital Ls) for the missus and a 2005 Nissan Skyline 3.5 litre manual sedan

nzeder
Site Admin

Post by nzeder » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:55 pm

Want was the design? The current (and original) Datsun Z Club logo (ie at the top of the forum) or just a Z or 240z etc. If you are talking about the Datsun Z Club logo these were made a number of years ago. I believe there is talk about a slight redesign of the clubs logo and name. I believe the official club name will remain "Datsun Z Club Inc" however we would like to also ensure that all Z/ZX owners know they are welcome not just the original Datsun Z. The more members the club has the more people to help with events, this site, etc so I will ask the committee if once a new logo has been designed if a run of T-Shirts will happen also. Personally I love the old logo and I would like to see a T-Shirt with this logo and the new.

As stated a new logo is to ensure owners/enthusiast of the ZX and newer 350Z will join, some feel the Datsun name might be putting the wrong message across and be showing that we are only for the earlier cars. Most of the current members do own the earlier cars but we would like to ensure all Z drivers can feel welcome.

If a T-Shirt was to be manufactured what price would you as a member pay?

Brock365

Post by Brock365 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:58 pm

i would pay approx $20-30 depending on design and quality
Owner of a Nissan 280ZX, a Toyota WiLL VS (yes its spelt with capital Ls) for the missus and a 2005 Nissan Skyline 3.5 litre manual sedan