300zx Club Meguiars Zed Pampering Night

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
240z
Z Club Member

Post by 240z » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:31 pm

mungyz wrote: took about two hours to get the Auckland scum off it :roll:
I have a secret stuff for getting scum off its called Avgas works a treat, bit hard on the paint but. :lol:

submax
Z Club Member

Post by submax » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:49 pm

I will attend but I must say I have cleaned a shit load of cars but still willing to learn.
Perhaps the yellow beast should move over the bombays to the real world but when I think about it best him and his car stay in cow land with all that crap.

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:22 pm

hmmmmm well I was trying to come up with sumdin to say - nup I'm stumpt maybe I need to go outside and take a breath of fresh air - something you Aucklanders obviously suffer a lack of :P

NOSFEDZ32

Post by NOSFEDZ32 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:06 pm

Good thing my car has no panels on it.......nor is it painted....nor is it road legal.....YET.
A few projects on the go....

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:18 pm

mungyz wrote:why the heck on a Tuesday nite!? - I'm out damn I had a filthy Zed for our little Zed cleaning slave to clean on Tuesday - took about two hours to get the Auckland scum off it :roll:
Hmm, Meguiars night starts at 6pm, you knock off work at 4.30pm, oodles of time for you & Peril to zoom up to Aucks for fresh lot of "Auckland scum", we can't have you driving around in a clean Zed now can we. :lol: :lol: :lol:
mungyz wrote: oh well maybe I wouldn't have won the draw anyway.
You won't know if you aren't there. :P :P :P :P :P :P

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:59 pm

ummm errr nah sorry gotta save me pingarz for the Narva tour - can't be running short of cash for that aye.
I will just have my own little cleaning frenzy down here instead. :)

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:38 am

Firstly a thank you to those that attended the Meguiar's night both 300ZX Club & ZClub; Eric, Badboy, Pest, 240Z, Pussycat, Whiteraven, CamNZ (cool that you made it along to your first 300zx meet), Lawrence, Hot350zTrack, Murray, and assorted friends etc.

Hehe, we watched half the bonnet of a dark red Primy turn from drab to fab and I think most would have learned quite a bit judging by the comments afterwards, and we tried to leave a few products in the shop for anyone that wants to go buy products tomorrow. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P

Oh, can we also have some before and after photos of your cars, now you know how to use the products properly. :P :P

Congratulations to Lawrence from the Zclub for winning the Z car groom with the Meguiar's products.

Funniest thing of all there were only 3 Zed's that turned up 2 x 350's & 1 x 300. :P :P :P :P :P

240z
Z Club Member

Post by 240z » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:01 pm

Thanks for the invite BRONZEE, by the level of spending in the Meguiars shop afterwards by our members there should be some shiny Zs at our next event. :lol:

I got home with arms full of waxes and polishes and wondered how they would go on my suede paint job, maybe I would have been better off with sand paper and paint stripper first. :? 8)

Pest

Post by Pest » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:12 pm

Well. We spent far more than any sane individual should on Meguiars products the other night, but this is the result.

My Primera hasn't had a wax since I bought it 6 years ago, but it's come up a treat.

Thanks to Bronzee and L J Smits :D
Attachments
Shiny 1
Shiny 1
DSCF5561.JPG (182.81 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Shiny 2
Shiny 2
DSCF5564.JPG (167.21 KiB) Viewed 1828 times

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:14 pm

pest wrote:Well. We spent far more than any sane individual should on Meguiars products the other night, but this is the result.

My Primera hasn't had a wax since I bought it 6 years ago, but it's come up a treat.

Thanks to Bronzee and L J Smits :D
Awesome effort Pest both cars look great!!! :D :D Pity you didn't do a before photo, got to love the before and after photos!!! Reckon you just added value onto your cars & they'll go faster now they're more aerodynamic. 8) 8) 8) Did you use any tyre shine on the Primy?? :P

Hehe, will not rest until we have lots of stunningly clean cars in ZClub & the 300ZX Club. :D :D :D :D :D

loadedtoad

Post by loadedtoad » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:08 pm

your in the wrong business bronze show use what you got