Meremere Drags

Ideas, past and coming events
nzeder
Site Admin

Post by nzeder » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:22 am

nustad wrote:Imogen - any word on the time to meet at BP Drury?
Updated the first post with details of convoy to Meremere see Here

dave300zxtt

Post by dave300zxtt » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:53 pm

how much is it going to cost to race? 60$ is ok is there anything else?

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:14 pm

dave300zxtt wrote:how much is it going to cost to race? 60$ is ok is there anything else?
If you aren't a paid up member of the Z club, $15 for a day membership, this includes your day race licence.

Or you could join the Z Club for $60 per year and then you don't need to pay the $15.
If you take this option, this will also cover your day licence for Taupo Track day in January. Pitch sounding good?? hehe!!

paulwood

Post by paulwood » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:07 pm

nustad wrote:Just checked the weather forecast via MetVUW (excellent tool on the web from Victoria Uni) and it suggests dry weather for Saturday - excellent. Bring it on.

Imogen - any word on the time to meet at BP Drury?

Cheers

GM
8 AM.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:37 am

Doh, sorry was rather stressed when I did this post yesterday. It should have said:

If you aren't a paid up member of the Z club, $15 for a day membership, this includes your day race licence and $60 to race at Meremere that day.

Or you could join the Z Club for $60 per year and then you don't need to pay the $15 on Saturday.
If you take this option, this will also cover your day licence for Taupo Track day in January. Pitch sounding good?? hehe!!

dave300zxtt

Post by dave300zxtt » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:31 pm

so 75$ then? not sure if i can afford that

dave300zxtt

Post by dave300zxtt » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:02 pm

unfortunately i think i can only afford to attend as a spectator now.

submax
Z Club Member

Post by submax » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:20 pm

Why not jioin the Z cliub then the cost is not $75.00 but $60.00 for the full year.

dave300zxtt

Post by dave300zxtt » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:41 am

unfortunately i have to draw the line somewhere. i only intended to do a few runs so i'll just wait for another day.

Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:02 am

Shame that some arent able or prepared to pay for a genuinely safely run event, $60 is real good value for a well run event.

Weather is looking o.k. will there be a green (or perish the thought a red) flag posted on here tomorrow morning?

submax
Z Club Member

Post by submax » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:42 pm

This event will happen. Read my lips,this event will happen

stevec

Post by stevec » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:31 pm

wot tyme do range do we need to b at merymery? i gottr come from da hibiscis coast..fanks

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:36 pm

stevec wrote:wot tyme do range do we need to b at merymery? i gottr come from da hibiscis coast..fanks
We'd like people to be there by 9am so there is plenty of time for driver briefing etc before we are allowed on the track at 9.30am.

Yes, and the awful Bronzee will be waiting at the gate to take, ooops I mean gather your entry fee whether racing or participating as you arrive so please be organised. :)

Brock365

Post by Brock365 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:24 pm

ANd what does happen if like the rest of this week it is raining?
Owner of a Nissan 280ZX, a Toyota WiLL VS (yes its spelt with capital Ls) for the missus and a 2005 Nissan Skyline 3.5 litre manual sedan

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:31 pm

Brock365 wrote:ANd what does happen if like the rest of this week it is raining?
Not much we can do about that, but just hope like anything this deep depression has fully passed by then. Start doing a sundance now!! :P :P :P :lol: :lol: All seriousness, the show will go on, unless it's really hosing down.