Z Club ClubNite #2

Ideas, past and coming events
Pest

Z Club ClubNite #2

Post by Pest » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:11 pm

When: 7:30pm 7th September 2006
Where: South Auckland Car Club clubrooms.
What: Our monthly get-together.

This is the monthly club gathering. Programme yet to be decided, but enjoy the company of your fellow club members.

If you like, you can join in the committee meeting beforehand, beginning at 7pm.

Bar facilities available, also tea and coffee. A projector, video and DVD player is available if you have interesting video to show off.

Directions: 1 Great south Rd Papakura, entrance on right heading south, between the caryard and Wellington park.

See you there!
Attachments
Map for the clubrooms
Map for the clubrooms
api0-ZQ4N9W-1152779484526.gif (42.42 KiB) Viewed 1523 times

Pest

Post by Pest » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:01 pm

As agreed by the committee, the date has been updated to 7th September.

Clubnites will be the first thursday of the month.

240z
Z Club Member

Post by 240z » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:51 pm

Count me in

nzeder
Site Admin

Post by nzeder » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:24 pm

Well I hop on a jetplane that day - so I can't make it :(

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:02 pm

I guess I should come along and help out with the planning for Taupo 07 - will see if I can swing the time (and the gas)

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:01 pm

I'll be there.

240z
Z Club Member

Post by 240z » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:08 am

Another great night had by all. We started off with the committee meeting where we went through the usual club business then on to planning for the Meremere Drag Meeting and Taupo Track Day.

Ricky then had to explan to the group how he managed to get his 240Z through the garage wall into the study. Very entertaining story , something about a gearbox malfunction "Yeh Right" . I think he was practicing his competition starts in the garage.

Ricky was awarded a sanding block and some sandpaper to help with the rebuild of the garage wall and the front of the Z.

We then all got into teams for Dale's Quiz Night. What an excellent idea for a club night, Dale was the quiz master and had 50 or so questions in different catigories. We had to discuss among ourselves and write down the answer. Dale then collected all the sheets for marking.

I was lucky enough to be teamed up with a couple of computer geniuses and we managed first equal with another team. Dale awarded both teams a chocolate fish for there efforts.

The night rounded off with a cuppa , chocolate biscuit and a few Z stories.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:28 pm

Many thanks to Submax for organising the quiz, even if you did persist in hassling our group for our answer sheets first everytime and not giving us time to answer the questions. :P :lol: :lol:

Lots of fun and hilarity was had, by our team anyway in our efforts to answer the questions. 8) 8)

Cheers
Bronzee

submax
Z Club Member

Post by submax » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:32 pm

I was impresed how much you guys know, but on the other hand how much you did not know. Thanks for being there.