Taupo track day Sunday 4th June 2006

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
mungyz

Taupo track day Sunday 4th June 2006

Post by mungyz » Sat May 13, 2006 12:43 pm

Date: Sunday June 4 2006

you are all invited to attend the NZ300ZX clubs anual Taupo track day go to http://www.blazt.biz/300/events/taupo06 for more info

Brock365

Post by Brock365 » Sat May 13, 2006 5:45 pm

Im Maybe. Not sure yet. depends how I am, as I been in hospital.
Owner of a Nissan 280ZX, a Toyota WiLL VS (yes its spelt with capital Ls) for the missus and a 2005 Nissan Skyline 3.5 litre manual sedan

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Sun May 14, 2006 11:25 am

Best wishes on getting well soon, even just to spectate can be a laugh.

Pest

Post by Pest » Mon May 29, 2006 1:55 pm

Looks like my wife and I will be heading down to spectate, does anyone want to share the fuel bill?

Pest

Post by Pest » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:36 am

A freezing but fun day had by one and all, pics will be uploaded tonight.

I'm not certian whether it's appropriate to have an event report for this one as it wasn't a Z Club event, perhaps just a few sentences for the record?

Dale, I volunteer you :P

Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:32 pm

Shame about the weather guys, Thanks Glen and Kelvin for your personal invitations on Saturday. it was my full intention to attend and I had talked the other half into another day of hammering the credit card at the Taupo shops. However the weather, the semi slicks and my abilities all teamed to make for a no show. I trust the ZX guys covered costs, I would have been pleased to help. What a great track, definitely evens things out a little more than Puke with more emphasis on handling but still room for horsepower.

240z
Z Club Member

Post by 240z » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:35 pm

Hi Andy Pitty you couldnt make it even though the weather was bad it was still a great day. I was running track tyres also so not much in the grip department the words like aqua plane and opposite lock seem to spring to mind.
Ill look forward to having a go sometime when its dry.

Regards

Kelvin