Spotted on Auckland Motorway last night LH240Z

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
nustad
Z Club Member

Spotted on Auckland Motorway last night LH240Z

Post by nustad » Thu May 11, 2006 10:24 am

Howdy,

Not sure if the owner of a burnt orange left hook 240z in on this forum - I was the person stalking you in a Skyline last night.........your 240z looks great on the road. Always great to see some one elses car on the road for a change. Looks nicely restored as well - impressive wheels - what were they??

Cheers

Glenn - fellow Burnt Orange 240z fan.

Hope to see you at a club event sometime.
72 240z plus bits

bruce

Post by bruce » Thu May 11, 2006 5:54 pm

let me guess, the guy freaked out when you pulled alongside at !!!! km/hr and tried to tuck a membership card under his wipers??? goodonyer Glenn!!

nustad
Z Club Member

Post by nustad » Fri May 12, 2006 8:26 am

Bruce,

There was a bit of weaving in and out of traffic going on!!! And sitting just off the rear quarter to see how loud the exhaust was...........

Was a nice car

Cheers

GM
72 240z plus bits

Neo

Post by Neo » Mon May 22, 2006 9:51 pm

Evening all,

I have a sneaking suspicion this 240 is a car i owned around about 11 years back,ex california car,was blood red then,with watanabe wheels,which i colured black,and the last time i saw it was at park and sell wairau rd approx 3years ago ,with the original stereo i sold the car with ,and it still had the Cure tape i was listening to jammed in it,,but it was now Datsun red with really wanky decals saying Legendary 240 Z emblazened down both sides,,,,,
i miss owning a 240,,