Evening, newbie... issues..

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
Darlios

Evening, newbie... issues..

Post by Darlios » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:34 pm

Hi guys.

I got myself a 78 280z 2+2 not that long ago (as my first car ever... me=fuked...), Rego and Wof are gone now due to a few pathetic life issues, going to be renewed weekend after this one since exams will have passed by then. (Probably wasn't a good choice getting a 280z as a student but it was the only car for sale at that time that i could say i truely liked.)

Anyway i've got a few issues that i need to clear up... so here goes i guess..

1.) My passenger door has got some major?? rust on it (Cant see anything on the surface apart from 2 bubbles next to eachother the size of 50cent coins but can dent in the door when pressure is applied...)
My question is does anyone know a decent panel beater or whatever that i can take it to to fix+respray? Or would it be easier/cheaper to just find another door and spray that up?

2.) Seals by the passanger rear+side? windows seem shot and leaks water (fixed for the moment by plastic bag jammed inbetween door and window). Basically where can i get new seals?

Thanks very very much in advance to any advice you guys can give me =).

Hope to get her running proper soon and to Join the club/see what other peoples Z's look like XD!

Darlios

Slashman

Post by Slashman » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:11 pm

CLVAGE wrote:Try Parker Panelbeaters, 44 Keeling Road, Henderson - Ph 836-1749
Cheers
Clvage
Or I have also used in Kingsland, Greg Gordon Panelbeaters. They did an awesome job fitting and painting my front bumper and re painting my nose panel.

Slash.
"Oh, Im sorry, let me just go and get my concerned look out of the glovebox."