Z Club Member

[Completed] Motorkhana 16th May

Post by agecage » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:26 pm

What: Sealed surface Waikaraka Speedway Motokhana
When: Sunday 16th May 2021
Time: 12.30pm - 4.00pm
Where: Waikaraka Speedway Pits
Address: 175 Neilson Street, Onehunga, Auckland
What to bring: Gold coin donation for our club charity St John, friends/family.
Motorkhana fee per driver paid up - ZClub member: $30.00
Motorkhana fee per driver non - ZClub member: $35.00
Lunch: BYO
Organiser: Steve

Time to test out you and your cars handling abilities legally!!! It's a sealed surface, heaps of run off, and the cone layout will change a throughout the day!!!

Toilet and kitchen on site. (TBC)

Please ensure your car has a current WOF or current MSNZ logbook and the driver has a valid drivers license or race license. Please ensure you bring these to registration with you.

To register for event submit form below:
https://forms.gle/myCgi8iUE9igU51E9

All entries must pay for their gymkhana participation we will be taking prepayments or gate payments in cash only(sorry no eftpos).

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE: DATSUN Z Club INC - (ASB) 12-3427-0307451-00 (PLEASE INCLUDE MOTOKHANA & YOUR NAME AS REFERENCE)!

Rules:
1. 1 fee per driver for entry.
2. No refunds.
3. No transfers on the day of the event.
4. Every vehicle must have a current WOF and be registered unless it is a race spec car which must have a roll cage, 5 point harness and log book.
5. Road legal vehicles must be road worthy and up to WOF standard. A current WOF does not necessarily guarantee road worthiness.
6. No loose objects in the car, including cell phones, spare tyres etc.
7. Battery must be secured.
8. Fully enclosed shoes.
9. 10Km/Hr speed limit applies to pit lane area. Anybody going over this speed in pit lane will be banned from the event.
10. Entrants must hold as a minimum a current Drivers Licence or MotorSport NZ Competition Licence.
Please Note: Despite previously asking for participants to wear overalls and helmets, this is not necessary! Any cars with roll cages however must have padding to MSNZ standards.

Last edited by agecage on Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

agecage
Z Club Member

Post by agecage » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Baha. Ill be there for sure!!!

Jibber

Post by Jibber » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Hey guys, just gone to sign up and pay and it seems the BNZ doesn't like the number you've provided. Can I get it checked?

agecage
Z Club Member

Post by agecage » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:11 pm

Jibber wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:13 pm Hey guys, just gone to sign up and pay and it seems the BNZ doesn't like the number you've provided. Can I get it checked?
Baha my bad. I did a quick copy paste from a event ages ago. Have sorted it now. Sorry for that and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Jibber

Post by Jibber » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:29 pm

agecage wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:11 pm
Jibber wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:13 pm Hey guys, just gone to sign up and pay and it seems the BNZ doesn't like the number you've provided. Can I get it checked?
Baha my bad. I did a quick copy paste from a event ages ago. Have sorted it now. Sorry for that and thanks for bringing it to my attention.
I've just registered too. Thanks for sorting that out for me!

M M

Post by M M » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:13 pm

Registered and paid.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:01 am

Many thanks
Bernie Kant
Club President

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:56 am

Please note that the start time for this event has changed from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm. Apparently, we are not allowed to make noise until the afternoon.
Many thanks
Bernie Kant
Club President

Lyndon

Post by Lyndon » Tue May 18, 2021 2:40 pm

Great turn out and awesome day, thanks to anyone who attended, behind the wheel or not. I'll be posting photos up soon, if anyone has any of their own please reply with them here or send me a link, I'd love to put them on the website.

The results:
Screenshot_20210518_143935.png
Screenshot_20210518_143935.png (38.21 KiB) Viewed 4936 times