1989 300zx for parts or project

Things, for sale and wanted - descriptive topics
2fan

1989 300zx for parts or project

Post by 2fan » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:08 pm

Hello everyone..
I have a 1989 Nissan 300zx, Twin Turbo, Auto, 2 seater, very rare fairlady for sale. The car has been de-registered and parked since 2012/13.
At very low ks .. (only 80s) this car had its great days... I was looking for a convertible at the time and came across this in 2006 and bought it off an owner who was leaving to UK. Speedometer says 300 but the most I have confirmed clocked while it was running was 240.
In 2011 I went overseas during which the battery had died and it was vandalized .. the back glass was broken and some items were stolen. I was university student so bought another car as I couldnt find the glass and since then it has been parked at my parents. I was hoping one day ill save up to bring it back to life but unfortunately it has not been possible. My parents are moving house and can no longer park it, therefore in the condition its now would suit someone looking for engine, turbos etc or an enthusiast who is willing in investing to bring it back to life. I joined this group because I dont really know how much it worths but any offers welcome. Have some extras that i will chuck in for anyone wanting to restore it.. as it has to go asap ill consider the best offer and anyone willing to restore it.
For more details let me know.

ThanksImage

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:15 pm

Thanks for posting hopefully someone will pick it up and restore it
Bernie Kant
Club President