How To Lower A 370z

370Z
bails74

How To Lower A 370z

Post by bails74 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:52 pm

I want to lower my 370z so it's like this.

It has these details for that car:

Suspension: Lowering Springs

Suspension Details: Voodoo13 camber arms. Swift spec r lowering springs. SPC toe bolt.

Within factory alignment specs.

Suspension Brand: Swift Spec-R

Rubbing: No rubbing or scrubbing

Trimming: No Modification

Front Wheel Spacers: None

Rear Wheel Spacers: None

I only want to lower it be about an inch. I have no mechanical knowledge, I only know what I like the look of (being honest :-))

So who would I go to get something like that setup on my Z and what sort of cost would I be looking at?

Thanks!

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:00 pm

A set of lowering springs on their own should be perfectly fine. An alignment shop should be able to get your alignment pretty good without the need for camber arms. Camber arms also require cert which can be a headache and rather costly (as I've found out myself).

Different brands of springs will give a different ride as well as height so research which suit your needs and either import some through a shop like Concept Z Performance (US) or talk to your local Mag/Tyre or Performance shop and they could probably bring them in fir you. Swift springs as mentioned are considered really good so probably a great option.
2005 350Z ST money pit.

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:07 pm

For the exact parts you listed plus install and certification

Swift Springs $315 USD

VooDoo13 rear camber arms $175 USD

Toe bolts $30 USD

Plus approx $200 USD shipping would land it at your door in under a week. Also $400ish for cert

Easiest option is just springs and don't worry about the rest.
2005 350Z ST money pit.

DRFTIN

Post by DRFTIN » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:27 am

i'd start with the springs and see where the alignment ends up

but if it does go out of spec, rather than camber arms you might get away with eccentric bushes like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Superpro-Cambe ... NB&vxp=mtr

i'm not personally a fan of the toe bolts with extra adjustment but depending on how low the springs go i'd say you'll need something to get it back in spec

bails74

Post by bails74 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Great. Thanks for the replies!