Brian John Carlton Schou

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
us2
Z Club Member
Location: Weymouth by the sea.Auckland.Don't dream it ,be there

Brian John Carlton Schou

Post by us2 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:08 pm

It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you all of the very sad passing of my beloved husband Brian Schou last evening 11/7/17. He will be deeply missed and loved. Sheryl.
!972 240z
Retirement is great. Growing old sucks.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Our condolences Sheryl, We will all miss Brian. He was always a pleasure to be around, His warmth and happy nature were always there for those that wanted it. I particularly loved his stories, even if we heard them a few times. We have missed you guys at club committee meetings. He will always be in our memories. He was a very good man, you can be extremely proud of him.
Lots of Love from Bernie and Jeanette.
Bernie Kant
Club President

us2
Z Club Member
Location: Weymouth by the sea.Auckland.Don't dream it ,be there

Post by us2 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Thanks Bernie. I am very proud of him and our family.
!972 240z
Retirement is great. Growing old sucks.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Hi Sheryl, we've missed having you both around the club and all you and Brian gave of your time & input to help with everything, was so appreciated by all.
We look forward to sharing in the celebration of Brian's life and seeing you and the family again.
Take care and we'll see you soon.
Cheers
Bronzee
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Post by old_datto_fan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Our condolences Sheryl. I really enjoyed meeting you both and being associated with Brian and the engine build - he was a very clever man. Still have fond memories when you visited down here for your weekend in Wellington several years ago. Have missed having your comments in the forum over recent times.
Our thoughts are with you, Mike and Lynnette.

nustad
Z Club Member

Post by nustad » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Hi Sheryl,

Thinking of you and reflecting on many great memories with you and Brian. He was a very warm fellow who always treated others with such enthusiasm. It was great fun following you both on z club runs, me always a little envious of your mint 240!

I hope you are doing ok.

Kind regards Glenn and Tanya.
72 240z plus bits

240z
Z Club Member

Post by 240z » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:24 am

Condolences Sheryl. Our thoughts are with you at this time, We will cherish the fun times we all enjoyed over the years in the club. Brian was a great guy and a good friend to us all, Regards Kelvin and Debbie

merlin

Post by merlin » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Sorry to hear of your news Sheryl. I will always remember Brian's enthusiasm of the S30 and he was a big help for me when I was restoring my car. Will always remember the 1st time I meet him in the Manukau Turners auction building after cleaning up the awards at the club concourse in 2002. I can thank him for me owning my car as he sourced it for me.
Regards
Brian and Seng Lip

stevenewenham
Z Club Member

Post by stevenewenham » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:06 pm

My Condolences Sheryll
I always enjoyed meeting up with Brian .He was invariably bright and bubbly ,and his enthusiasm for the marque was contagious.
He was always willing to share his time and knowledge and he was a fountain of engineering expertise.
He was a lovely man and he will be sorely missed.
My thoughts are with you.

Take care,

Steve

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:07 am

For members that knew Brian that are able to make it along tomorrow morning to the celebration of his life, if you're able to bring along your Zed that would be awesome, as a tribute.

Details of the location are the in club only area. If for some reason financial members don't have access the financial members only area, let us know, flick me a PM, TXT, call or email.

Cheers
Bronzee
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Jibber

Post by Jibber » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:32 pm

I'd like to add my thoughts and condolensces to the list as well Sheryl, I only had a chance to meet you and Brian a couple of times, but I remember them all as time very well spent.

My thoughts and best wishes.
J-B