New here... Looking for some info on Z34

New to the site? Say hello here!
Silky

New here... Looking for some info on Z34

Post by Silky » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:51 pm

Hey guys,

New here so first of all - sup.

Secondly, I'm looking at buying a relatively new 2012+ Z34 (manual if I'm dreaming, but not too worried) would love to find a NISMO around somewhere but they appear to be as rare as the gold at the end of the rainbow.

I live way down the bottom of the country in Invercargill (inb4 incest jokes, moving on) but when if I do get a non-nismo I'd be after a body kit at the very least before getting some tuning work done and eventually supercharging it (feel free to talk me around, or give advice on that idea too). Anyone know a good place in the country for a body kit for the Z34? Google keeps bringing up sites that haven't been updated in 10 years so it's not overly helpful. Christchurch or Dunedin would obviously be preferable since I'm in the South Island, but I'm open to any information.

Silky

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the quest for a Nismo or Z34.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Silky

Post by Silky » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Haha thanks :) going to need all the luck I can get ><

Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:54 am

Not listed on Gullivers website but Newmarket has a unmolested 2011 Auto Nismo in black, extremely well presented and reasonable k's for year.

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:57 pm

ConceptZperfomance.com can supply very high quality kits to NZ. As with almost any Z part and shipping is usually under a week. Vicrez make extremely tough PU kits that are almost unbreakable even when run over.

A vortech supercharger would be amazing!

Are 370Z Nismo seam welded chassis like the 350Z Nismo?
2005 350Z ST money pit.

ZILVER

Post by ZILVER » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:26 pm

I can import a Nismo bodykit via ConceptZperformance USA. The most economical method is to piggyback ship with my orders / club bulk buy.
It'll take normally 3weeks + 1 week in customs. (Items larger than 1400mm in length must ship surface or pay a steep oversize fee for Airmail)
I've a surface shipment pending for early next month. Please email nay300@gmail.com if you'd like a quote or once you are ready with the new Z.

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:31 pm

ZILVER wrote:I can import a Nismo bodykit via ConceptZperformance USA. The most economical method is to piggyback ship with my orders / club bulk buy.
It'll take normally 3weeks + 1 week in customs. (Items larger than 1400mm in length must ship surface or pay a steep oversize fee for Airmail)
I've a surface shipment pending for early next month. Please email nay300@gmail.com if you'd like a quote or once you are ready with the new Z.
Hi Zilver. I'd be interested in having some parts from ConceptZ added to your container if that's at all possible :)
2005 350Z ST money pit.

Silky

Post by Silky » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:54 pm

Andy wrote:Not listed on Gullivers website but Newmarket has a unmolested 2011 Auto Nismo in black, extremely well presented and reasonable k's for year.
Found that car on the Gullivers site - they accidentally listed it as a hatchback rather than coupe so if you were filtering by that you may have had problems... listed for 50k, trying to talk them down a bit, wonder what a decent price would be for 24k kms 2011 NISMO... very tempting to buy it for a bit less of a price tag.

NOSFEDZ32

Post by NOSFEDZ32 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:33 pm

sounds good Nathan might be keen if others are.....
A few projects on the go....

ZILVER

Post by ZILVER » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Just email on through your order to nay300@gmail.com
I can now add small or large items with my current consignments.

Nos Fed if you need any Vette parts and want to add such - no problem I'm about to purchase some using my Corvette Central restorers club discounts. (I'm presently restoring a 35th AE Vette and need a heap of stuff)