Tauranga Dyno event and Garage Tour weekend - April 2016

Ideas, past and coming events
BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:42 pm

bernjean wrote:I think I will sign out we were double booked anyway. I think I might have been the only car from Auckland
I was going to go, but I have to work now. :(
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

mikec(nz)
Z Club Member

Post by mikec(nz) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi Guys sorry about having to cancel this as it is partially my fault for not confirming and also due to lack of interest.

I am planning on dynoing the RedRaceZed next week/weekend so local folks wanting to come and watch will be welcome, we might be able to organise a lunch as well. Just PM/Email me.

If you do need a dyno let me know and I am sure we will be able to organise a run at the discounted price.

Thanks and sorry

Mike

harlequin2

Post by harlequin2 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:49 am

BRONZEE wrote:Hi Zedders, Mike has just phoned me to say sorry this event has been cancelled, as we didn't have enough numbers to confirm until too late, and the dyno ended up being double booked.

Next time.

Nothing to stop BOP'ers getting together for a lunch/brunch. Sing out if anyone has any ideas, and I'll post the details up for you. 8) 8)
Bit of a cock-up!
If anyone is coming still, we could have coffee at the Aircraft Museum which is definitely worth a look. Give me a call on 0275749069 if you're coming.
Neville

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:15 am

harlequin2 wrote: Bit of a cock-up!
If anyone is coming still, we could have coffee at the Aircraft Museum which is definitely worth a look. Give me a call on 0275749069 if you're coming.
Neville
Not really, they had a stand in booking if we couldn't make the numbers, of which we weren't able to do so. Obviously it has to be worth them being open & having the dyno running & staff on.

Great idea to head over to the Aircraft Museum. Put a time on it, and I'm sure others will head along. :wink:
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

mikec(nz)
Z Club Member

Post by mikec(nz) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Bit of a cock-up!
No the owner of the dyno Lyn was willing to accommodate but due to lack of numbers and my appreciation that he has a business to run, I made the call to cancel. If there is interest in a lunch let me know and if not Dale (Coastline Automotive) said if a few of us want to have coffee there and look at what is happening in his workshop - and see broken bits of my Datsun diff :) - we are welcome.