WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
DKNWSZX

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

Post by DKNWSZX » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:31 pm

Could or should we create and dedicate a page or is it create a ''sticky/thread'' where users can post videos/audios of unique sounding vehicles...? It could be anything from your daily driver upon start up and rev to your vehicle on the circuit or something you come across on them internets which sounds sweet and unique...?

Just throwing ideas out there as today I went for a ride in my mates newly acquired vehicle which is an Audi S2 which has a 2.2L in-line five-cylinder 20-valve turbo engine. It has been some what tuned to the spec of the Audi RS2 Avant, but not quite as much HP. It fetches 283.67hp atw (4wd) unsure how accurate it is, however I can honestly say it sure pulls, probably 1 of the quickest cars I've ever been in. Thanks to the recirculating air system, which the aim of it is keeping the turbo spinning at high rpm, i.e. when the driver closed the throttle, either to back off during cornering, or on gearshifts. This was allowing the engine to resume full power immediately after the pressing the throttle down.

Check a vid of how the inline-5 engine sounds thanks to the all mighty S1 Rally B monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf0jHbY0-T0
Good things are worth waiting for, but great things happen at once.

DKNWSZX

Post by DKNWSZX » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:55 pm

Yes I do have too much time on my hands now as I've recently acquired a new member to the family, no it is not a car, rather a little baby boy :) born on a rather significant day the 29th Feb a leap year man. At least it will be cheap a b'day once every 4 years hehe man I know how to plan financially :)

Here is another vid so please enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7LweS4H5jY
Good things are worth waiting for, but great things happen at once.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:59 am

Ha ha you have no idea of what this little adventure into fatherhood will cost you. And as we have discovered doesn't stop costing you once they leave home. Nevermind happily paid.
Bernie Kant
Club President