Hi there

New to the site? Say hello here!
Kelvin

Hi there

Post by Kelvin » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:38 pm

Hi there, long time reader first time poster.

I have an American import HLS30, Reg is dead and she's pretty ruff so will most likely end up just being a track day car.

The car came with some odd looking four spoke magnesium Datsun wheels which I have been trying to identify, will add some photo's once I've done my 5 posts.

Also on the hunt for a tidyish 240/260 for weekend car with my father if anyone knows of anything out there.

Cheers.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:30 pm

Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted on the project.
Pop on down to Taupo next weekend if you have a chance, it's a great opportunity to meet some of the Zed crew.

https://zclub.nz/viewtopic.php?t=4788
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Kelvin

Post by Kelvin » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Thank you, Ill have to start up a project thread once a few more parts arrive.

Unfortunately I will be in Palmerston North this weekend helping out with a couple friends and there Porsches, hopefully I can make it to another event in the future.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Kelvin wrote:Thank you, Ill have to start up a project thread once a few more parts arrive.

Unfortunately I will be in Palmerston North this weekend helping out with a couple friends and there Porsches, hopefully I can make it to another event in the future.
Good one. We're heading down to the Waikato & BOP soon, hope you can join in one of those events.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.