Merry Z Christmas Everybody

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
bernjean
Z Club Member

Merry Z Christmas Everybody

Post by bernjean » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:41 am

Just want to wish everybody and very Merry and happy Christmas. Remember the alcohol limits and drive safely.

SHOUT YOURSELF A CHRISTMAS PRESENT JOIN THE Z CLUB

For those that use the forum but aren't club members, Shout yourself a NZ Z Club membership. Membership is cheaper this time of year as renewals aren't till June. New membership gives you a membership card, a Z club decal for your car and free USB flash drive with the Z club logo. We also have Z Club patches available for purchase for your Jacket or shirt.

Membership forms can be downloaded from this sight and posted to me or scanned to me on bernjean59@gmail.com
Bernie Kant
Club President

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Merry Christmas everyone in advance for tomorrow. Hope you've found a little something to treat your Zed with.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Daytonablue

Post by Daytonablue » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Merry Christmas indeed to all! Take care on the roads - looking forward to catching some of you at the caffeine and classics on the weekend :)

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Daytonablue wrote:Take care on the roads - looking forward to catching some of you at the caffeine and classics on the weekend :)
Plus 1, on taking care, what out for muppets, and I don't mean the Jim Henson variety. :wink:

See you at Caffeine and classics, if the long range weather is correct, should be an absolutely stunning day.
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next - Z Club events: