Looking to buy 300ZX

New to the site? Say hello here!
SINBAD

Looking to buy 300ZX

Post by SINBAD » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:29 am

I am looking to buy a Z32 version 300ZX ...would like to do it before Xmas - any pointers? Cheers! VW

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:46 am

Welcome to the forum Sinbad. One of the Z32'ers will be along with some tips. 8) Happy hunting.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Hiya, trust you have seen this discussion? http://zclub.nz/viewtopic.php?t=5097 particularly the contributions from mungyz and mikec, these guys know a thing or two about the Z32

SINBAD

Post by SINBAD » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:22 pm

BRONZEE wrote:Welcome to the forum Sinbad. One of the Z32'ers will be along with some tips. 8) Happy hunting.
thanks Bronzee!

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:13 pm

As you're in Auckland, if you get a chance to stop by Caffeine & Classics (in the non-zclub events), would be worth while, as there's usually a few Zedders there, can ask questions in person. 8)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:26 pm

What model are you after?

Turbo or NA

Manual or auto?

two seater or four & if two seater slicktop or t top?

SINBAD

Post by SINBAD » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:57 pm

mungyz wrote:What model are you after?

Turbo or NA

Manual or auto?

two seater or four & if two seater slicktop or t top?
Hi there - thanks for your reply!
I have just bought a black '90 TT Auto 2+2 from Hamilton, arrived home a few hours ago...you may have seen it about there?
Cheers
VW

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:14 pm

I know of the car and was actually going to suggest it would at least be worth a look if it was in the right model :)

Step one sorted then!! :)

SINBAD

Post by SINBAD » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:34 pm

mungyz wrote:I know of the car and was actually going to suggest it would at least be worth a look if it was in the right model :)

Step one sorted then!! :)
Awesome...any advice gratefully accepted...there is red TT 2+0 manual here in Auckland that I think is stunning, it is on TM for around $11k...I simply couldn't get my head around 2+0...as pathetic as the back seats are they still come in handy

When I picked mine up tonight I had to chuckle that in the short drive home one guy came up and said "what is that car!" and another dude in a Z32 was tooting and waving as he wizzed past - great stuff!