Official "Spotted" Thread

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
kiwi303

Post by kiwi303 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 pm

cream/beige 300ZX waiting to turn onto SH1 at the corner leading down to the army base at Burnham friday.

Nice tidy car, the trim panel between the headlights had been replaced by one with a slot along it, sort of like the attached pic, but smooth right along without the raised bit in the middle of the slot.

reliablejunkie
Z Club Member

Post by reliablejunkie » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:16 pm

spotted a z31 heading down greers road today around lunch time. looking pretty cool!
Someone had to make up for all the pollutants these hybrid cars are saving these days, so i cranked up the fuel pressure and let the engine roar.

1983 280ZX L20ET engine with an N42 head running on megasquirt ECU

marrow

Post by marrow » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:07 am

kiwi303 wrote:cream/beige 300ZX waiting to turn onto SH1 at the corner leading down to the army base at Burnham friday.

Nice tidy car, the trim panel between the headlights had been replaced by one with a slot along it, sort of like the attached pic, but smooth right along without the raised bit in the middle of the slot.

One of the guys on that camp has a beat up S30, which is what made me want one in the first place.

Karljsw

Post by Karljsw » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:15 am

Just saw a what I would call baby blue not sure the official colour name Z31 driving up Edmonton road around 9.55am

Looked quite good

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Jeremy Clarkson wearing a Zed shirt on the Best of Top Gear, just now. 8)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

avi_z33

Post by avi_z33 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:16 am

BRONZEE wrote:Jeremy Clarkson wearing a Zed shirt on the Best of Top Gear, just now. 8)
Haha I noticed that too!! :lol:

DKNWSZX

Post by DKNWSZX » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:56 am

avi_z33 wrote:
BRONZEE wrote:Jeremy Clarkson wearing a Zed shirt on the Best of Top Gear, just now. 8)

He has been wearing it for a few episodes now. It was back in 07 when he was sporting it. I'm sure there would be a few members that would want to own one.
Good things are worth waiting for, but great things happen at once.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:41 am

DKNWSZX wrote:
avi_z33 wrote:

He has been wearing it for a few episodes now. It was back in 07 when he was sporting it. I'm sure there would be a few members that would want to own one.
One of our club members here has one of those shirts. Pretty cool!
Next - Z Club events:

OMSIN

Post by OMSIN » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Silver 350z About midday Monday, heading through Whatawhata, followed for a little bit - sexy car 8)

HasMilk

Post by HasMilk » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:55 pm

Spotted a factory blue 350Z on my way home today, was a few cars ahead. That colour is really growing on me, if I ever decide to buy a 350...
In a long distance relationship with my 260z

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:41 am

HasMilk wrote:Spotted a factory blue 350Z on my way home today, was a few cars ahead. That colour is really growing on me, if I ever decide to buy a 350...
Daytona Blue is gorgeous, especially in bright sunlight the green pops out of the blue.

Spotted one of the Zedders last night out of natural habitat, with his good lady.
Next - Z Club events:

Karljsw

Post by Karljsw » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Dad spotted a white 240z while we were on the way back from repco earlier today around 10am in the glen Eden shops,

Plate was '240Z' I was driving so only got a small glimpse but looked really good. Was going to swing around but needed to try and get the hilux through a warrant

HasMilk

Post by HasMilk » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:10 am

Spotted a few Zed's this weekend already during the 4&R weekend, heading along to the show this morning. Saw some Z33s, Z32s and a 260z (local). Also a really nice 370GT Coupe VIP spec' so nice :cry:
In a long distance relationship with my 260z

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Spotted a very nice Redline softtop 350, with aftermarket shoes, about 11.45am this morning. Heard him coming along the road before I could see the car.
Next - Z Club events:

netrover

Post by netrover » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Saw two yellow Zeds in the space of an hour today in Christchurch.

Ultimate Yellow 370Z going north on Manchester Street, and then an Ultra Yellow 350z going east on Brougham. And no, it wasn't a reflection in a shop window that I saw!
35th Anniversary Ultra Yellow 350Z