Auckland & Waikato Convoys to Taupo - Friday 13 Feb 2015

Ideas, past and coming events
Z Club
Committee Member

Auckland & Waikato Convoys to Taupo - Friday 13 Feb 2015

Post by Z Club » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Auckland Convoys:

Auckland convoy will travel SH1, depart from BP Drury, and go via Cambridge Superloo at the Roundabout, and Tirau Sheep World - then onto Taupo.

Where: BP Drury - Auckland's Southern Motorway (The first BP on motorway on the left)
Date: Friday 13th February 2015
Departure Time: 11.00am

Where: Cambridge Superloo @ roundabout by BP & Caltex
Departure Time: 12.30pm

Where: Tirau Sheep World - Tirau Visitor Information Centre carpark (on left), Main Road/SH1, Tirau
Departure Time: 1.30pm

Arrival Taupo:
Time: 2.30 -2.45pm

**** Convoys from other regions, Wellington/Kapiti (South of Taupo), please let a Bronzee know the details following this formula to keep the post tidy & easily legible. And we'll start a new thread for you.****

Jibber

Post by Jibber » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:30 pm

I'm heading down later than that but should see you all for dinner

zeflasher

Post by zeflasher » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:42 am

I wish I could come to any of the events but sadly my baby has no engine atm.
she's being looked after inside out and engine.
So next year I might join the concour d'élégance but this year I have to pass on all of them till hopefully end of April.

Enjoy the track day guys!! I know I loved it last year!! Damn, I liked it so much my partner got me a overall for my birthday...
Please take videos ☺

See you all soon!!

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:32 pm

zeflasher wrote:I wish I could come to any of the events but sadly my baby has no engine atm.
she's being looked after inside out and engine.
So next year I might join the concour d'élégance but this year I have to pass on all of them till hopefully end of April.

Enjoy the track day guys!! I know I loved it last year!! Damn, I liked it so much my partner got me a overall for my birthday...
Please take videos ☺

See you all soon!!
Aaaw, that's such a pity. Smile on your face was priceless after last years tracking. We'll save you a spot at Galaxy next year.

PS, you're welcome to come down for the day and spectate so you don't miss out all together.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Tony Edmeades

Post by Tony Edmeades » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:02 am

Just wondering if there would be many takers for a convoy that starts in the afternoon (I really only want to take a half day leave from wk)
Maybe meet at the drury BP at 1, or 2 ??