Hello everyone!

New to the site? Say hello here!
OlGrippy

Hello everyone!

Post by OlGrippy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Hey guys!

I don't currently own a Z car, but am super interested in finding myself a 240z.
I thought I'd join up here to keep my eyes open to anyone selling on here - I'm literally checking trademe and here every day to find one for sale!
Super excited to find my dream car one day, I'm determined to make it happen!

I used to own a couple of classic minis and was part of The Mini Forum, so forums like this are no new business to me. They are a great way to join a community though :)

Thanks for looking :D
Alex

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:41 pm

OlGrippy wrote:Hey guys!

I don't currently own a Z car, but am super interested in finding myself a 240z.
I thought I'd join up here to keep my eyes open to anyone selling on here - I'm literally checking trademe and here every day to find one for sale!
Super excited to find my dream car one day, I'm determined to make it happen!

I used to own a couple of classic minis and was part of The Mini Forum, so forums like this are no new business to me. They are a great way to join a community though :)

Thanks for looking :D
Alex
Welcome to the forum Alex. Good luck finding a 240z. What sort of condition are you after, or not fussed if you can find one to restore?

Pop by at Galaxy of Cars or Concours d'Elegance over the next few weekends and say hi to the crew.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

OlGrippy

Post by OlGrippy » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Hi bronzee

I'm preferably looking for a driveable z in reasonable condition. Don't want it to be too perfect at first though as I'm a natural tinkerer and my budget isn't exactly endless!
Thanks I'll look into the meets :)

Would you say its worth coming along to a meet up to check out some of the other members' cars? I've never actually seen one in the wild so I'd love to see how they sound/drive!

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:11 pm

OlGrippy wrote:Hi bronzee

I'm preferably looking for a driveable z in reasonable condition. Don't want it to be too perfect at first though as I'm a natural tinkerer and my budget isn't exactly endless!
Thanks I'll look into the meets :)

Would you say its worth coming along to a meet up to check out some of the other members' cars? I've never actually seen one in the wild so I'd love to see how they sound/drive!
Yes it's definitely worth coming along to a meet. You'll glean a lot of advice from members on what to look out for etc, and of course get to meet some of the Zedders.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.