Ideas, past and coming events
Z Club
Committee Member

A special event- Nizfest - Postponed to May 2015

Post by Z Club » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:21 am

What: Nizfest
Date: [s]Saturday 22nd November 2014[/s] - Postponed to May 2015
Where: Hampton Downs
Costs: Children under 12 = free, Spectators $5 pp, Track $135 pp, Skid Pan $60 pp
Buy tickets: Spectators, tracking,(Show & Shine competitors just purchase Spectator ticket) here, : http://www.hdticketing.co.nz/index.php/cPath/112

[s]SATURDAY 22 NOVEMBER 2014[/s] - Postponed to May 2015

Nissan is part of New Zealand’s motorsport history and has been since the first Datsun was sold here back in 1962, with this in mind Nizfest was conceived and had its inaugural event in 2010 and was a big-time success with hundreds of Nissan fans and hundreds of cars in attendance.

In 2015, Playday at Hamptons are aiming to make it bigger and better than ever before with a huge selection of Nissan and Datsun vehicles, dealer vehicle displays, trade stands, track sessions, drifting demos and fast flowing action on the skid pan.

Nizfest is open to all Nissans & Datsuns or Nissan/Datsun powered vehicles in New Zealand and will be at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park on Saturday the 22 Nov 2014.

Track sessions: Cars will be split into groups and the day will be comprised of 15 minute sessions. There will be an hour break in the day for display cars and stunts.

$135 per car (up to three drivers per car maximum)

Helmets, overalls and enclosed shoes are required. These are available to hire on the day from Playday at Hamptons.

Show and shine: There is no charge to enter the Show and Shine! You simply need to pay the general entry fee through the gate. Once inside you can park in the designated Show and Shine area.

Gymkhana (on skid pan): at only $60 for the day you are sure to up skill and have a ball
Helmets are required to participate on the skid pan.

Spectator early bird entry: $5 online or $10 per person on the gate. Kids under twelve years old are free.
Last edited by Z Club on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:40 pm

If anyone has any pics of their Z or a group of Zeds on the track at Hampton Downs, that they wouldn't mind Hampton Downs using for promotional things for this event on Facebook and the likes, can you please forward those pics to me please.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:37 am

Any details on what the plans are for the Z club?

I've got a 350Z & four Z32s that could all be used in a club display so long as I am able to promote my own shop on the cars & with a couple of boards, I have sort of organised a garage for the day (no confirmation of the booking yet) there would be room for the Z club to use some of this space to keep out of the rainshine (let's hope more shine than rain).
So this sort of depends n the location of the show n shine or if there are any issues in being able to participate in the display but promote my own shop, I would not charge or expect anything in return for use of some of the garage nor would I expect sole promotion rights or anything silly like that (I know there are others with their own things to promote)

If the show n shine is locted away from the pit garages then perhaps we could share costs for a large marque?

I'd like to show some support for the club but then a man has to make a living as well so hopefully there will be no issues in trying to cover both at the same time? :D

marrow

Post by marrow » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:02 pm

I'd like to come, depends if the Z is actually running by then haha

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:04 pm

I've just been notified that Nizfest is postponed until May 2015. Once we have more details will post them.
Next - Z Club events:

disruptiv

Post by disruptiv » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:33 pm

I'll just show this time, my paint is still on the wall of the skid pan

disruptiv

Post by disruptiv » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Only photo we got.

350GT

Post by 350GT » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:04 pm

I'm definately down for this would like to track the car and see how the nismo parts handle the track. Do we have a specific date in May yet?

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:13 pm

350GT wrote:I'm definately down for this would like to track the car and see how the nismo parts handle the track. Do we have a specific date in May yet?
Sorry we haven't had any date confirmations from Hampton Downs.
Next - Z Club events: