Spookers Night run 2007 - Friday 13th!!!

Ideas, past and coming events
Z Club
Committee Member

Spookers Night run 2007 - Friday 13th!!!

Post by Z Club » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:18 pm

When: Friday 13th July 2007
Where: Meet at BP Drury at 6.30pm for dinner at the Autobahn Cafe, leaving 7.30pm for trial.
What: Dinner at Autobahn cafe at BP Drury, then a non competitive run that ends up at Spookers haunted attractions.
How much: Spookers is $17p.p. or $25p.p. for the combo (see the website http://www.spookers.co.nz/pricesnhours.html)
Things to bring: Navigator, back seat drivers if you have back seats, small torch for reading instructions, large torch for spotting clues, pen and clip board.

http://www.spookers.co.nz/

The Mini Club have kindly invited us to join in on this event that is sure to be action packed & full of thrills & scares. :twisted:

240z
Z Club Member

Post by 240z » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:26 pm

cool count me in

badboy_428

Post by badboy_428 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:13 pm

Ill be there but Ill be the one doing the scaring hope everyone has got their brave caps on

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:29 am

Will be navigator only once again.

badboy_428

Post by badboy_428 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:03 pm

So who went through and who didnt? I was working and didnt end up finishing until 1am

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:15 pm

Once again a very well organised event from Gary & Catherine from the Mini Club!! :D :D

Only the 3 cars managed to battle their way through the traffic for the 6.30 meet time. We were set off with a 15 minute interval I think, with a great choice of roads as always, :lol: and the roads with no road signs, :lol: and watching out for the left over debri from the weather bomb. :shock: :lol: :wink: :lol:

The first 2 cars arrive at the same time and we waited a little longer for the last Mini to arrive. All the crew joined the massive line to get into Spookers. :shock: Wouldn't you know, Friday the 13th and all. :lol: A lil on the very busy side. Stunningly clear night unlike the last night trial. We ended waiting in the queue for slightly over an hour and a half and then gave up. Everyone was starting to turn into human Fuju's. :shock: Even after moving around a bit away from the scatty ones that were scared of the chainsaws. :lol: :lol:

The spook that never happened Badboy. :lol: Just as well it wasn't you with the walking frame and the dirty adult nappies. :P :P :lol: :lol: Now that might have been photo worthy. :lol:
Last edited by BRONZEE on Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badboy_428

Post by badboy_428 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:17 pm

I knew noone could manage to get the courage to actually enter the house

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:22 pm

I reckon it took more courage to stand outside in the freezing cold for ages. :lol: :lol: :lol:

minimad

Post by minimad » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:29 pm

I have an idea..................

I will organis eanother run for a Saturday afternoon during summer that will go to Glenbrook Vintage Railway for a ride on the train then we will go back to our place ( just around the corner from Spookers ) for a bbq or pot luck dinner. After dinner we can go to Spookers early and get in before the rush. We can then return to our place for coffee afterwards.

Any takers?

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:47 pm

Haha, now you're talking. No iceblocks required. :lol: :lol:

What time did the queue die down Badboy???