My First Z

350Z
VQ35DET_power

My First Z

Post by VQ35DET_power » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:34 pm

hey everyone i was wondering if some one new about some cheap 350z's for sale, so i could get one since i have loved that car since i was at primary school lol thanks

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:54 pm

Welcome to the forum. Mungyz had his on TM at the moment, http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... 75&ed=true
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Thanks Immy :D

Good cheap Z33 that one :wink:

ChrisP

Post by ChrisP » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:59 pm

i put a sneaky bid on that Z to watchlist it. someones gona get a good car cheap.

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Thanks Chris - I think :lol:

105 watchers on that one :shock: rate of climb on watchers and number of views seems to be slowing but man was it off to a flying start :)

It's funny, the whole time I've had it I just wanted to sell it, now that process is irreversible (not the done thing to pull the auction without good reason) I'm starting to become concerned that this one might play the same trick my first Z32 did - always regret selling it ................. surely not ...

NISMO33

Post by NISMO33 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:55 pm

VQ35DET_power wrote:hey everyone i was wondering if some one new about some cheap 350z's for sale, so i could get one since i have loved that car since i was at primary school lol thanks
How CHEAP are you talking about? and where in NZ you are? there are 350's for sale all over the country, it depends on what your budget is, how far your willing to buy it from? (in or out of town etc.) and whether you want a stick or auto?

Ever since owning mine, I've had this habbit of checking back on line, especially Trademe to see what I 'could have bought instead', and seeing if it has more extras than what I had paid for mine, you know? lol

ChrisP

Post by ChrisP » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Car yard on morehouse ave in Chch has 2 350s and a 370 parked up out front. damn the 370 interior is sexy but i prefer the 350 exterior.