350Z purchase

350Z
scotty595

350Z purchase

Post by scotty595 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi There,

Am seriously considering a 350Z purchase. I have been offered a trade for my car with cash his way for a 2004 350Z Track. I am in Auckland with him in Wellington so before I make any investment in checking it out I'm seeing if anybody has seen this car, knows the history, or has any opinions on it? Not the biggest fan of the body kit but he has made me a good enough offer to overlook it for now.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =772886810

Last edited by scotty595 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:13 pm

scotty595 wrote:Am seriously considering a 350Z purchase. I have been offered a trade for my car with cash his way for a 2004 350Z Track. I am in Auckland with him in Wellington so before I make any investment in checking it out I'm seeing if anybody has seen this car, knows the history, or has any opinions on it? Not the biggest fan of the body kit but he has made me a good enough offer to overlook it for now.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =772886810

Welcome to the forum.

I think this one has been on Trademe for a while, the plate look familiar, but I don't know the car.

When you check on Carjam, it may be an error, but it's registered as Brown, otherwise know to us as Le Mans Sunset. Quite clearly it isn't brown.

I'd find out what size tyes he's running all round. Could just be the photo, but that front tyre pic, the tyre looks lost in the arch, moreso than stock.

Let us know how you get on.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Taryon

Post by Taryon » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Regarding the body kit, it seems to be a Nismo version 2 replica front bumper, either amuse or ings+ sideskirts, and I don't know the spoiler nor the rear bumper.

x2 on checking the wheel sizes. The front wheels don't seem to be a good fit for the 350z (either too high offset or not wide enough or both).

That's all from me :)

scotty595

Post by scotty595 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Thanks guys, appreciate the help. Might end up not taking the deal as it's a bit far away, still thinking about it though.

Definitely interested in a 350Z either way (if anyone has any good ones they know of, let me know!) .

At the moment, just waiting for my S3 to sell.

OMSIN

Post by OMSIN » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:04 pm

This was sold awhile ago and then relisted, all I know