350z octane requirements

350Z
netizen

Post by netizen » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:46 am

yes, need to purchase the pro tuner version to get the full control. one you have that you can have the next license for us$300 each, which isnt bad at all really!

its well worth it i think, also gives you map switching feature if your car has cruise control.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:18 am

netizen wrote:yes, need to purchase the pro tuner version to get the full control. one you have that you can have the next license for us$300 each, which isnt bad at all really!

its well worth it i think, also gives you map switching feature if your car has cruise control.
With all of the mega load of after market engine goodies your old Z was running and the substantial extra amount of power, you would have had full benefit of that as well.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:18 pm

netizen wrote:yes, need to purchase the pro tuner version to get the full control. one you have that you can have the next license for us$300 each, which isnt bad at all really!

Can NZEFI tune the Osiris Uprev software?
2005 350Z ST money pit.

netizen

Post by netizen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:52 am

it's very easy to use, I did the tune myself on my last 350Z and anyone who has got the right concept of ecu tuning should be able to use it without any issues. their manual explains everything you need to know :D

http://uprev.com/UpdateFiles/software/O ... 0Guide.pdf

Luxo

Post by Luxo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:25 am

2005 350Z ST money pit.