Auckland Datsun Z owners please read ..

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
Tara

Auckland Datsun Z owners please read ..

Post by Tara » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:27 am

Good morning people,

This is a big ask - but I have searched long and hard and am unable to find what I am looking for so I was hoping that someone here maybe could help.

On the 30th of July I am marrying my fiance - who absolutely loves Datsun Z's. I was hoping to find somewhere in Auckland that would have a Datsun Z on their hire list for weddings etc. to no avail. I was not hiring it for him to drive as I was planning on him being the passenger..

So, if any of you have a Z that is in great shape, and you would be willing to come and suprise a wonderful guy and drop him off at the wedding venue (west auckland) .. I would be in great debt to you and obviously I would be happy to pay you and cover the petrol for your troubles, we would discuss this all.

But, basically - if you are in the Auckland region and are free on the morning of Sunday 30th of July (would be about 8am though!!) and would be happy to take this husband to be in his dream car, on his final memorable trip as a free man :P on his wedding day .. please message me or just reply to this post.

I have my fingers crossed ..

Kind regards & thanks for reading.

(PS hope noone objects to this post, and I apologise if I have annoyed anyone!!)

Tara.

Pest

Post by Pest » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:42 pm

If only mine had wheels at the moment, I'd be there like a shot.

Of course, seats would help too, and a floor liner. A radiator might be handy....

Sorry I can't help, but I think your idea is awesome. I used my Zed as the groom car at my wedding and it was sweet.
I'm sure someone will be able to help, I wish you all the best for your big day.

Tara

Post by Tara » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:30 am

Hehe, Pest!

Thanks for the thought - and for the kind wishes ..

Have an awesome weekend!

Things are already looking really positive ..

You guys are lovely!!

geordieggg

Post by geordieggg » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:12 pm

Spewing, I've got a really tidy white Fairlady Zed, 1977, but unfortunately it ain't going at the mo..................

Plus I'm all the way down in Invercargill, which doesn't help!!!

Tara

Post by Tara » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:25 am

geordieggg, thanks anyway! :) Good luck getting your Fairlady Zed back on the road and the travel costs from invercargill might be a lil steep :P hehe.

Thanks for all the messages and posts peoples - you are stars!

I have found a lovely person who has agreed to help out ... so looks like the seemingly impossible - really is far from that, with the help of google .. and a bunch of awesome Z owners! This is one site that is most definately bookmarked :)