350Z Adjustable Suspension

350Z
AndyR1

Post by AndyR1 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Taryon wrote:Somehow I ended up with HKS Hipermax LS+ suspension and about to purchase some control arms now :D . Would anyone recommend an LVV Certifier in Auckland?
Try Neil Fraser from Fraser cars - easy to talk to.
He is certifying the Stillen SC stuff for City Nissan.
He has done a LVV cert for my highly modified Yamaha R1 :-) He can certify even custom parts, frames etc.. He has one of the highest cert levels you can have here in NZ :-)

1/318 Beach Haven Rd, Beach Haven, Auckland, New Zealand
http://www.fraser.co.nz/
neilfraser@ihug.co.nz

Taryon

Post by Taryon » Fri May 03, 2013 1:23 pm

AndyR1 wrote:
Taryon wrote:Somehow I ended up with HKS Hipermax LS+ suspension and about to purchase some control arms now :D . Would anyone recommend an LVV Certifier in Auckland?
Try Neil Fraser from Fraser cars - easy to talk to.
He is certifying the Stillen SC stuff for City Nissan.
He has done a LVV cert for my highly modified Yamaha R1 :-) He can certify even custom parts, frames etc.. He has one of the highest cert levels you can have here in NZ :-)

1/318 Beach Haven Rd, Beach Haven, Auckland, New Zealand
http://www.fraser.co.nz/
neilfraser@ihug.co.nz
I've heard praise for Neil in many NZ car forums so I'll take a look into this, thank you very much :D
ZILVER wrote:I'd recommend the closest one to you. They simply check to see if it meets standards, photo them, test and give you are cert plate for the coilovers.
Sounds good, I'll have to look around :)
BRONZEE wrote:It's been a while since I last certed my Z, so don't know if the guy is still around or not.
Ah thanks anyways :D

AndyR1

Post by AndyR1 » Fri May 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Welcome... :lol:

But keep in mind that that kind of cert is $450 by Neil - I asked him to do that for my Z's AP brakes - so I wait until I get more to do for him and nobody "notice" them yet :-)