Sealed surface Ardmore Motokhana 2013

Ideas, past and coming events
BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 am

bernjean wrote:I paid for myself and a non club member, Managed to talk Lyndon into coming in his 1500 Subaru keen to have him do this sort of event good driver training.
Awesome!!! That explains the extra $. :D
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Tony Edmeades

Post by Tony Edmeades » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Wahoo !!! Eyesor is back from the panel shop. I've still got to reassemble the back of the car but I think I can squeak in. If I put the money in now it'll show on Sat, is that ok ??

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:10 am

Tony Edmeades wrote:Wahoo !!! Eyesor is back from the panel shop. I've still got to reassemble the back of the car but I think I can squeak in. If I put the money in now it'll show on Sat, is that ok ??
Most likely. If not we know where to find you. :twisted: :lol: :lol: Will txt you tomorrow if it hasn't. :)

Payments updated just a few minutes ago, on the previous page. 8)
Next - Z Club events:

zara

Post by zara » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Won't be able to make it anymore, something's turned up :(
You guys have fun

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:03 am

zara wrote:Won't be able to make it anymore, something's turned up :(
You guys have fun
No problem.

Payments updated. 8)

We will have a couple of tents for people to shelter from the sun.
Next - Z Club events:

Z Club
Committee Member

Post by Z Club » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Please remember to have ready your drivers licence and race licence (if applicable) at registration and cash if you haven't already paid your entrant fees yet, to speed up the registration process.

Don't forget to bring gold coins for our club charity - St John & bring a folding seat to sit on between runs.

AndyR1

Post by AndyR1 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Z Club wrote:Please remember to have ready your drivers licence and race licence (if applicable) at registration and cash if you haven't already paid your entrant fees yet, to speed up the registration process.

Don't forget to bring gold coins for our club charity - St John & bring a folding seat to sit on between runs.
No helmet and no overall necessary :lol:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Many thanks to everyone for coming and participating today, some having driven hours from out of town to get to Ardmore.

Many thanks to all those people that helped today, and a massive thank you to those diligently doing the timing today, Mr & Mrs Minimad and Matt, Lindon, Bernie, Murray & Kelvin! Hugely appreciated.

Great to meet our guests from the Porsche Club, you guys gave us a run for our money! 8) Re-newing old acquaintances of early days of the club, Z v Porsche. :D
Last edited by BRONZEE on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next - Z Club events:

Pest

Post by Pest » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:25 pm

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Looking forward to seeing Bigsam's photos, he should have some great shots. 8)
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 am

Has Lindon downloaded his pics yet??
Next - Z Club events:

Jibber

Post by Jibber » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:10 am

BRONZEE wrote:Many thanks to everyone for coming and participating today, some having driven hours from out of town to get to Ardmore.

Many thanks to all those people that helped today, and a massive thank you to those diligently doing the timing today, Mr & Mrs Minimad and Matt, Lindon, Bernie, Murray & Kelvin! Hugely appreciated.

Great to meet our guests from the Porsche Club, you guys gave us a run for our money! 8) Re-newing old acquaintances of early days of the club, Z v Porsche. :D
Was a great day, thanks to all the organisers and helpers, I had a lot of fun. I think I also shipped a fair amount of the runway home, so if Ardmore need their chip back, its in the front spoiler of my car!

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 am

Jibber wrote:
BRONZEE wrote:Many thanks to everyone for coming and participating today, some having driven hours from out of town to get to Ardmore.

Was a great day, thanks to all the organisers and helpers, I had a lot of fun. I think I also shipped a fair amount of the runway home, so if Ardmore need their chip back, its in the front spoiler of my car!
When the sun came out in the afternoon, the chip was melting. :shock:
Next - Z Club events:

Tony Edmeades

Post by Tony Edmeades » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Just want to say a huge thanks to the organisers and workers for this event, I had fun !! :)
And, just as big a thanks to Andy for donating parts to repair my brokeded car, and Anthony for the use of his Beeemer to collect said parts :)
Cheers guys. Good to drive there ... and back !!

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Thanks to those who took the photo's they are great
Bernie Kant
Club President