370ZGT

370Z
Morrißey

370ZGT

Post by Morrißey » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

OK... :)

My new plate. I always wanted a 350Z but when i saw the pictures of the 370ZGT ( in white ) I had to have it.

So bought the plate....now saving up to buy a Pearl White Z34 and customise to look like the GT with getting a vinyl stripe and changing the wheels.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Morrißey wrote:OK... :)

My new plate. I always wanted a 350Z but when i saw the pictures of the 370ZGT ( in white ) I had to have it.

So bought the plate....now saving up to buy a Pearl White Z34 and customise to look like the GT with getting a vinyl stripe and changing the wheels.
Have you driven a 350 or a 370 yet as a comparison? The 370's go very well. :wink:
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

Morrißey

Post by Morrißey » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 pm

BRONZEE wrote:
Morrißey wrote:OK... :)

Have you driven a 350 or a 370 yet as a comparison? The 370's go very well. :wink:
Nope, have not driven either. I tend to buy cars without seeing or driving them....i just know what i want and i get it. So, i wanted a 350z but the 370zgt just caught my eye so i have to have it. whether it is good or not is irrelevant :)

ZILVER

Post by ZILVER » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:24 am

whether it is good or not is irrelevant
That has to be the most oddball statement Ive ever read.
Anyway welcome to the site, and I'll chip in wagering that you won't be dissapointed with a 370z.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:37 am

ZILVER wrote:
Question would be, how long do you tend to hold onto a car Morrißey?
Next - Z Club events:

netrover

Post by netrover » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 am

Morrißey wrote:Nope, have not driven either. I tend to buy cars without seeing or driving them....i just know what i want and i get it. So, i wanted a 350z but the 370zgt just caught my eye so i have to have it. whether it is good or not is irrelevant :)
If you're not going to test drive it, at least go down to your nearest Nissan dealer and sit in one.

I sat in a 370Z only to find my head was touching the roof despite all the seat lowering adjustments. Didn't have to bend my neck or anything, but not that pleasant. A roadster may be worse for headroom? Not sure.

I have enough headroom in the 350Z.

Good luck and looking forward to developments!
35th Anniversary Ultra Yellow 350Z

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:28 pm

netrover wrote:
Morrißey wrote:Nope, have not driven either. I tend to buy cars without seeing or driving them....i just know what i want and i get it. So, i wanted a 350z but the 370zgt just caught my eye so i have to have it. whether it is good or not is irrelevant :)
If you're not going to test drive it, at least go down to your nearest Nissan dealer and sit in one.

I sat in a 370Z only to find my head was touching the roof despite all the seat lowering adjustments. Didn't have to bend my neck or anything, but not that pleasant. A roadster may be worse for headroom? Not sure.

I have enough headroom in the 350Z.

Good luck and looking forward to developments!
Good point. The roof line in the 370 towards the back slopes down a fair bit after the tunnely (new English word :lol:) bit. Which means for the tall folk, depending on the seat angle may not be able to see past the roof lining. :?
Next - Z Club events:

Morrißey

Post by Morrißey » Sun May 01, 2011 12:42 pm

ZILVER wrote:
You should probably start reading more.

Morrißey

Post by Morrißey » Sun May 01, 2011 12:43 pm

BRONZEE wrote: Question would be, how long do you tend to hold onto a car Morrißey?
Dont know. 2/3 years i guess.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun May 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Would definitely take one for a test drive before committing dosh for one. 8)
Next - Z Club events:

BlueZ
Z Club Member

Post by BlueZ » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:02 am

I drove quite a few 350s and very nearly bought one until I spotted the 370 for sale in Auckland. Must admit I bought it without driving one or having seen this one until it was delivered, but I had sat in one at Nissan in the Hutt and I did get my brother in Auckland to check it out. Absolutely no regrets. Great fun and it's got the squirts when you want them. The only thing is that it's almost too easy. Pull out to pass, glance at the speedo - bloody hell, 150+ is no effort. Whew, none of the boys around.