Z Club ClubNite

Ideas, past and coming events
Z Club
Committee Member

Z Club ClubNite

Post by Z Club » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:35 am

When: 7:30pm 4th January 2007
Where: South Auckland Car Club clubrooms.
What: Our monthly get-together.

This is the monthly club gathering. Programme yet to be decided, but enjoy the company of your fellow club members.

If you like, you can join in the committee meeting beforehand, beginning at 7pm.

Bar facilities available, also tea and coffee. A projector, video and DVD player is available if you have interesting video to show off.

Directions: 1 Great south Rd Papakura, entrance on right heading south, between the caryard and Wellington park.

See you there!
Attachments
Map to the SACC clubrooms
Map to the SACC clubrooms
api0_zq4n9w_1152779484526_356.gif (42.42 KiB) Viewed 829 times

Pest

Post by Pest » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:15 pm

Lol, good fun :D

Thanks Kelvin for being quizmaster. What's on next month?

nzeder
Site Admin

Post by nzeder » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:53 pm

Sorry I missed it :( well you get that when at 3pm the father in-law decides he will bail the hay from the bottom paddock and you then spend the rest of the day/evening driving the UTE (and those that went to the last grass gymkarana know what fun can be had in the farm hack on grass) picking up over 200 bails.

I am meant to organize the next night (as I was this one - but I completely forgot with what xmas/new years before hand so well done Kelvin/others that hosted the entertainment for the night) so idea's guys give me lots of idea's?

Cheers
Mike

Pest

Post by Pest » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:26 pm

I reckon sh*tloads of newspaper, flour-glue and prizes for the best paper-mache zed :P