Mini Club - Annual Night Trial

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Mini Club - Annual Night Trial

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Date: Saturday 18th June 2011.
Time: 5.30pm for a 6.00pm start
Where/meet place: BP between Papakura and Drury (usual place)
What to bring: You will need to bring a navigator, pen, clipboard, torch/s and a sense of humour, tank of gas, money for dinner.

Knowing Minimad and Mrs Minimad have set this trial, expect a few twists, surprises and laughs along the way. :wink: Finishes for dinner.

Back by popular demand

You must obey this command

You cannot run and hide

Join us on the dark side :twisted:
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

minimad

Post by minimad » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Anyone coming on Saturday?

Pest

Post by Pest » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 am

Normally I'd be really keen, but flat out at the moment. Next year :D

limezed

Post by limezed » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:54 pm

I would love to, but with no interior fan and headlights that give off more of a dull glow than any visible beam I think I will have difficulty enough navigating my way out of my driveway let alone on public roads. And my navigator is still shaking from the Z club 30 year dinner night outing in it.

Back to the garage to fix em for next year.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:55 pm

limezed wrote:I would love to, but with no interior fan and headlights that give off more of a dull glow than any visible beam I think I will have difficulty enough navigating my way out of my driveway let alone on public roads. And my navigator is still shaking from the Z club 30 year dinner night outing in it.

Back to the garage to fix em for next year.
You could cheat and bring the daily driver. :wink:
Next - Z Club events:

minimad

Post by minimad » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Daily driver is more that welcome. Have you got a nvigater Bronzee?

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 am

Yes, pretty sure I have organised a navigator now. 8)

Did a bit of a rally around last night at the karting, so you may have a few more register today. 8)

Anyone else thinking about joining in for the night trial, they're a lot of fun!!! :twisted: All you need is a few torches and a clipboard, a couple of pens, plastic bag (in case we need to collect any bits). Well usually, unless Minimad has a few surprises for us. :lol:
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Many thanks to Mr & Mrs Minimad for inviting us along to the Annual Mini Club Night Trial. Not the best of weather at the start, waiting for half an hour for the rest of the participants to arrive, flash flooding in the carpark, stacks of lightening flashes, it certainly was the "dark side"! :lol:

Bit of a wet start to the trial, with a bit of flash flooding on Great South Road! :shock: As always a very well thought out trial, even if you did make us go around in loops and uum, questions about which fruit. :lol: Minimad at his warped best. :twisted: :lol: 8)

As always, this a thoroughly enjoyable event, you need your brain switched on, not just your headlight and torches!!! :twisted:

Will do a bit of writeup for the club magazine.
Next - Z Club events: