Meguiar's Car Crazy Night-Christchurch Fundraising 10Mar2011

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Meguiar's Car Crazy Night-Christchurch Fundraising 10Mar2011

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Date: Thursday 10th March 2011
Time: 5.30pm - 8.00pm
What: Car Crazy for Christchurch!
Where: Smits Group Head Office, 59-65 Greenmount Drive, East Tamaki, Manukau 2013
Map: http://www.smitsgroup.co.nz/contactus.aspx
Cost: Registration for cars $20, free entry to the public
For info here: http://www.smitsgroup.co.nz/ab156/Megui ... -and-Shine

Our family and friends in Christchurch are in need of our help, so join us on Thursday the 10th March for our Car Crazy for Christchurch Show 'n Shine fundraiser event.
Even better still, enter your car into the show, for just $20, with all proceeds going to the NZ Red Cross Appeal. Raffles, sausage sizzle, spot prizes and lolly scrambles for the kiddies. So bring the whole family along. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Register your car by contacting Rachelle Armstrong (09) 274 6871 or

email rachellea (@) smitsgroup.co.nz (please remove brackets for emailing purposes) or online at www.smitsgroup.co.nz

Cheers!
From the team at Smits Group

Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

netrover

Post by netrover » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Its great seeing the whole country supporting Christchurch.

The scale of this thing is just epic.

The CBD is as good as destroyed, and with 50,000 people working there the impact will be huge. Any building there still intact will not be able to be accessed normally for ages. And when they are, who's going to want to go back there? Not me!

Outside the CBD the eastern residential areas have been hit hard, for the second time.

But there is also widespread damage all over the city.

My immediate family are pretty shaken but all OK, and despite being on level 16 of the PWC building when it hit I consider myself to be very fortunate to have got down OK and made it home in one piece.

There are so many less fortunate and they need all the assistance that can be given, and then some.

Thanks for your support.
35th Anniversary Ultra Yellow 350Z

mobileman

Post by mobileman » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:24 am

Flew down to Christchurch on sunday - saw a few dodgy walls down around properties on the way from the airport to the CBD but nothing that looked that serious

The CBD onwards the coast is like a scene from a war zone - the amount of damage is truly scary and dust from the liquafaction is everywhere, made a lot worse by the wind factor.

I've been at the hospital for the past couple of days - and the tragic stories from the families i'm meeting here are just heart breaking

As an outsider - its hard to express the level of devastation here and how much christchurch will need our support as a country going forward for a long, long time to come

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:32 am

I will try to make this, if I've finished working in time to battle the traffic.
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:01 am

Anyone else coming??? If you are, don't forget to register with Meguiar's. :wink:
Next - Z Club events: